Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My friend can't log on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
My friend is trying to get on the server so we can play factions together, but can't seem to log on. He says that the game keeps telling him "unknown host" and "can't resolve host name". I copy/pasted the server IP straight from my game into the Steam chat for him to use, but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know why?

Thread starter #7
My friend is trying to get on the server so we can play factions together, but can't seem to log on. He says that the game keeps telling him "unknown host" and "can't resolve host name". I copy/pasted the server IP straight from my game into the Steam chat for him to use, but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know why?
Must be frustrating. Contact Staff, as in PM. They should fix this. Hope your conflict is fixed soon!

Thread starter #11
*UPDATE: This was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.