Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Money Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not completely sure but I am confident that I do have the freedom of speech so I am allowed to say what I want and these little kids can also ignore words because it’s common sense to not pay attention to something that doesn’t pertain you. And when I said “you” I meant any person, not specifically you
Freedom of speech protects you from the government, not from backlash from individuals lmao

Actually it’s fairly easy to grind out efficiency 5 and mobs and build cool buildings. My dirt hurt has 4 windows in it so I can see the outside world and even has 2 fences gates that I can use to go in and out! Also, if a player is passive aggressive with me, I believe I have the chance to be disrespectful and I only said one word, so please calm down and go back to building the HQ on survival
I'm pretty calm, the text just does not display it to be so. The issue with text sometimes. But I can see there is no point in arguing with you. Go to WatchMojo's youtube and look at the winter palace. That's a very large project that monstar worked on. We are making a project that is only 1x of x5 that size. Which is huge in itself. Nobody wants to have such a monstrosity reset.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #67
I'm pretty calm, the text just does not display it to be so. The issue with text sometimes. But I can see there is no point in arguing with you. Go to WatchMojo's youtube and look at the winter palace. That's a very large project that monstar worked on. We are making a project that is only 1x of x5 that size. Which is huge in itself. Nobody wants to have such a monstrosity reset.
Isn’t there a creative server on fox craft so people are able to build these big time spent projects?

Isn’t there a creative server on fox craft so people are able to build these big time spent projects?
As I said, it's not worth arguing with you, therefore I will waste no more time. You do not seem to comprehend professional building or average building. The fact that you said isn't there a creative server? It's rewarding to build in survival versus creative. Creative you have it all, survival you earn it all. That is the most rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.