Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MobArena back from the old days! [Kitpvp]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hello everyone!

After weeks of testing it's time to announce this awesome feature to kitpvp!

We have added a mob arena to kitpvp, some of you might not know what this is and some of you might already know. Mobarena was a system Foxcraft has used years ago (3/4 years ago) and we brought it back today. Basicly it's an arena where you fight waves of mobs in. The higher wave you make it into the better your rewards will be. You can currently only win iron and diamond swords. Money rewards are being worked at the moment.

How do I join a mob arena, and do I lose my stuff if I join?
You can join a mob arena by typing /ma join
Mobarena saves your inventory so that when you are done with fighting use /ma leave
to return to your last saved location.

You can currently choose 5 kits.
  • Knight
  • Archer
  • Tank
  • Chemist
  • Oddjob
You can check contents when selecting them in the mobarena lobby.

Once you have selected a kit it is important you right click the iron blocks in the lobby. This will mark you as "ready". Once everybody is marked as ready the match begins. You can also play alone!

Mob arena matches start automaticly after 120 seconds. Players who havent been marked as ready get tp'd out of the arena.

You can currently only play in 1 arena, and when a match ends it's being broadcasted ingame to let you know you can join a new match yourself. If an arena is in progress you can check how the others are doing so far with /ma spectate

Commands:
/ma help
/ma join
/ma leave
/ma spectate

What is planned?
  • Money rewards
  • More arenas
  • Different arena builds
  • More kits

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this one!

- Cloakfox

Last edited:

planecool

Friend
Donator

Hello everyone!

After weeks of testing it's time to announce this awesome feature to kitpvp!

We have added a mob arena to kitpvp, some of you might not know what this is and some of you might already know. Mobarena was a system Foxcraft has used years ago (3/4 years ago) and we brought it back today. Basicly it's an arena where you fight waves of mobs in. The higher wave you make it into the better your rewards will be. You can currently only win iron and diamond swords. Money rewards are being worked at the moment.

How do I join a mob arena, and do I lose my stuff if I join?
You can join a mob arena by typing /ma join
Mobarena saves your inventory so that when you are done with fighting use /ma leave
to return to your last saved location.

You can currently choose 5 kits.
  • Knight
  • Archer
  • Tank
  • Chemist
  • Oddjob
You can check contents when selecting them in the mobarena lobby.

Once you have selected a kit it is important you right click the iron blocks in the lobby. This will mark you as "ready". Once everybody is marked as ready the match begins. You can also play alone!

Mob arena matches start automaticly after 120 seconds. Players who havent been marked as ready get tp'd out of the arena.

You can currently only play in 1 arena, and when a match ends it's being broadcasted ingame to let you know you can join a new match yourself. If an arena is in progress you can check how the others are doing so far with /ma spectate

Commands:
/ma help
/ma join
/ma leave
/ma spectate

What is planned?
  • Money rewards
  • More arenas
  • Different arena builds
  • More kits

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this one!

- Cloakfox
This is just what kitpvp needs! :) thank you so much Leon!

Status
Not open for further replies.