Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecraft QUIZ - Are you a pro or a noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

All right guys, let's see who can get the highest score in this Minecraft quiz! My score was 7/10 on the general quiz, 6/10 on the redstone quiz, 9/10 on the mob quiz and 8/10 on the recipe quiz :D You can find the quiz at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Post your scores below! Let the battle begin!​

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
This looks really cringy, I only did one of tests (general) and got 8/10 xD

Banned #5
9/10 would of gotten 10/10 if I didn't make a mistake with dragging the things lol, got 9/10 with the mobs I misspelled a mob added in the mansions in 1.11 and got 9/10 would've gotten 10/10 if I spelt it correctly. 8/10 for recipes I didn't know how many cookies you got from crafting them lmao, the redstone one I knew next to nothing about so didn't even bother.

Thread starter #6
9/10 would of gotten 10/10 if I didn't make a mistake with dragging the things lol, got 9/10 with the mobs I misspelled a mob added in the mansions in 1.11 and got 9/10 would've gotten 10/10 if I spelt it correctly. 8/10 for recipes I didn't know how many cookies you got from crafting them lmao, the redstone one I knew next to nothing about so didn't even bother.
Yeah I suck at redstone too xD

All right guys, let's see who can get the highest score in this Minecraft quiz! My score was 7/10 on the general quiz, 6/10 on the redstone quiz, 9/10 on the mob quiz and 8/10 on the recipe quiz :D You can find the quiz at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Post your scores below! Let the battle begin!​
Gg ez L 20/20 on my first 10 games

Status
Not open for further replies.