Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Me, Myself and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavian

Thread starter #1
Time to introduce myself, is it?

Hello everyone, my names Edward(Slavian), I'm 18 years old and I come from a country barely anyone talks about, Croatia.

I joined this server about a week ago using one of my friends account, and I gotta say, this server is showing some potential in being, well, good in sort of a way.

I already made some friends on KitPVP, that's one of the games I like the most in Foxcraft server, and I enjoy playing with people that join that game (Toxicity from the people aside).

Other games I like to play: OP-Prison, Creative, Skywars.

You can mainly find me in KitPVP, I will be glad to meet you!

(Oh and the other games I play aside from Minecraft are: CS:GO, Quake Live, Garry's Mod, Sven CO-OP, Warframe and Geometry Dash).

Last edited:

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2

Hello everyone, my names Edward(Slavian), I'm 18 years old and I come from a country barely anyone talks about, Croatia.

I joined this server about a week ago using one of my friends account, and I gotta say, this server is showing some potential in being, well, good in sort of a way.

I already made some friends on KitPVP, that's one of the games I like the most in Foxcraft server, and I enjoy playing with people that join that game (Toxicity from the people aside).

(Oh and the other games I play aside from Minecraft are: CS:GO, Quake Live, Garry's Mod, Sven CO-OP, Warframe and Geometry Dash).
Welcome fellow Slav! I am also a russian. Nice to meet you. :D

csgo what rank (hopefully not p90 blyat)

Status
Not open for further replies.