Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Lands reset details! [Lands has reset]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've been working on towny as of lately since I noticed that quite a few people seem to be enjoying the gamemode, even though it was horribly broken.

So i've decided to update the whole gamemode to 1.13 wich means you will now be able to use all of the latest features that come with minecraft 1.13 version.

I've also re-evaluated the towny plugin we use and decided to ditch it and use another lands claiming plugin. The Towny plugin had to many issues and anoying bugs that aren't being fixed by the plugin authors. You guys don't have to worry about losing your towns, claims and residents as I've imported them all over to our new Lands system.

Basicly "Lands" is the exact same as Towny (Towns), the only difference being that it's much easier to work with Lands since it uses an intuitive gui that players and staff can easily understand and work with.

• The worldborder is still 30k in overworld, 15k in the nether and 10k in the end.
  • Player shop gui's have been removed, and replaced with chest shops. (Player shop gui's where not compatible with 1.13)
  • New/better auctions (/ah)
  • Better & cleaner chat with hover functions
  • New stock market where players are able to invest in stocks!
  • Online map of the entire world will be available soon when it finishes rendering. The map will show player locations, spawn & lands claims
  • Removed mcmmo caps, and made new ones for combat skills
  • Custom enchants have been removed, they where unfortunately not compatible with 1.13
New commands:
/lands (opens lands gui)
/lands help (views most lands commands)
/stock (buy/sell stocks)
/land view (check claim you are standing in)

Status: Released! Note there still might be a lot of bugs present, please just report these on the forums and I will fix them withing 24 hours.

PS: Check attached files for the new Lands gui!

Kind regards,

Cloakfox

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned #4
Hello everyone!

I've been working on towny as of lately since I noticed that quite a few people seem to be enjoying the gamemode, even though it was horribly broken.

So i've decided to update the whole gamemode to 1.13 wich means you will now be able to use all of the latest features that come with minecraft 1.13 version.

I've also re-evaluated the towny plugin we use and decided to ditch it and use another lands claiming plugin. The Towny plugin had to many issues and anoying bugs that aren't being fixed by the plugin authors. You guys don't have to worry about losing your towns, claims and residents as I've imported them all over to our new Lands system.

Basicly "Lands" is the exact same as Towny (Towns), the only difference being that it's much easier to work with Lands since it uses an intuitive gui that players and staff can easily understand and work with.

• The worldborder is still 30k in overworld, 15k in the nether and 10k in the end.
  • Player shop gui's have been removed, and replaced with chest shops. (Player shop gui's where not compatible with 1.13)
  • Online map of the entire world will be available soon when it finishes rendering. The map will show player locations, spawn & lands claims
New commands:
/lands
/lands help
/stock

Im hoping I can bring Towny back online in a few hours this evening! Note there still might be a lot of bugs present, please just report these on the forums and I will fix them withing 24 hours.

Kind regards,

Cloakfox
Nice, I might start playing. Can you make it vanilla world? Instead of custom? Me and my friends may play then. And maybe ways to go and claim other locations that would be called "colonies" (mini settlements in other areas for resources) to make more competition etc.

Sundain

Really happy about these changes!

I wonder what happens to the items I had already in the /pshop? I had a bunch of blocks of iron, redstone and coal etc for sale there.

Also regarding the /shop, the different color clay blocks is useless as the ID is set to concrete and you can't sell these blocks. Is it possible to make the items in /shop very limited?

Because it's good with a player based economy and not being able to buy everything in the /shop easily

Thread starter #6
Release will be a bit later, scheduled for tomorrow, having some personal issues at home. And still need to.fix some big bugs. Sorry guys.

Thread starter #9
Towny/Lands is now online! You can join ingame with /towny or by using the compass!

ashezz

Hello everyone!

• Removed mcmmo caps, and made new ones for combat skills
  • Custom enchants have been removed, they where unfortunately not compatible with 1.13
New commands:
/lands (opens lands gui)
/lands help (views most lands commands)
/stock (buy/sell stocks)
/land view (check claim you are standing in)

Status: Released! Note there still might be a lot of bugs present, please just report these on the forums and I will fix them withing 24 hours.

Kind regards,

Cloakfox
This change completely unclaimed all my land which would normally be an easy fix, but right in the middle of my town someone else stole my land and I am completely unable to claim anything around it, and the player is my online. This is a huge problem since all my chests are stuck in the wild now and I can’t do anything about it, please help! The user is LingaGames, the land being belgium. Thank you

Juli618

I created a town a while back and I got on today and I was no longer the owner, but my friend was a resident in that town. I couldn't edit or open any chests so I was wondering what I could do to fix this. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.