Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KittieFling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Screenshot (407).png

Really my husband ain't my property and now you wanna say ew in the chat, how the hell you aren't banned yet?

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
this isnt school where you complain to the teacher someone hit on your boyfriend. any problems with any player please report it

Thread starter #3
I have but people don't believe so I can post if I want. Thanks bye. I know you are friends with her

vcqx

Donator
Banned #4
I have but people don't believe so I can post if I want. Thanks bye. I know you are friends with her
i dont take sides in these matters, but im just saying report it putting it here makes no difference

Thread starter #5
Yeah well they want true evidence they got it. I ain't gonna try to tell the mods if they can't do nothing. It BS my bf did reported her and they believe it's not enough evidence so

hello!
If a player is bullying and harassing you please make a report here! This isn't the right place to do it. When you report any player make sure you have their /realname in the screenshots along with evidence of them harassing you. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me.

https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/support/report-player.4/select

Thanks, and I hope you have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.