Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvP Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
If you even bothered to read the thread, you would've noticed this. The Staff team has been working quite hard on the KitPvP updates. And they don't need ingrates like you to start ruining it for everyone.
Have a nice chat with Affixes.
Oh, I read it all right.

Bacon

Cloakfox if your reading my reply could you please add a rule regarding spawn camping? It is annoying to jump down and then get killed right away because there is no rule in place. Please tweak the rules and fix this issue if you can.

Thank you! :D

-Bacon

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Cloakfox if your reading my reply could you please add a rule regarding spawn camping? It is annoying to jump down and then get killed right away because there is no rule in place. Please tweak the rules and fix this issue if you can.

Thank you! :D

-Bacon
You can get warned for spawn camping but when there are no staff or helpers on it is done anyways.

Bacon

You can get warned for spawn camping but when there are no staff or helpers on it is done anyways.
This is exactly why we need an official rule about this. For one it is annoying, and two, I cant jump down without being killed by someone in diamond armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.