Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvP Revamp Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #23
Since this release is beta that means it will reset once we are confident that the setup is perfect. We are looking for feedback on this new kitpvp server. Tell us what you like about the revamp and most importantly tell us what could be improved, or should be added/removed.

You can leave your feedback in the form of a reply on this thread!

Example:

Leaving a like/agree rating on someone's feedback means that you agree with this person. This gives a good idea of how much support there is. And prevents people from spamming the same thing over and over.
I like the map, definitely a good change, and in all everything is fine in my opinion. Although I think it could be possible to add a bit more variety to the kits. In all I really like it and am enjoying giving out Ls to people like @Defol

Suggestion 1: Only allow one kit to be selected every life

Improvement: reduce op hybrid kits (Aka grabbing the sword from one kit and the armor from the other) also makes it so players can only get a reasonable amount of golden apples.

Suggestion 2: Remove the power on all bows

Improvement: Reduce op bow spamming and allowing players a fun and enjoying experience

Suggestion 3: Add more kits such as

Kit Witch = Purple leather helmet and boots p2, p2 leather orange chest and leggings, 1 splash potion of poison II (16 secs), 1 instant damage potion (level 1), 16 bread, 4 golden apples, sharp 1 iron sword

Kit Doctor = prot 2 Chain helmet and Chain pants, prot 2 leather chest and boots(light blue leather), sharp 1 stone sword, 4 Insta-Health II splash potions, 16 bread, 1 golden apple, sharp 1 stone sword

Suggestion 4: Add player head leaderboards at spawn of all time killers and bal top

Improvement: Will increase players to work harder for their head to be on the leaderboard

Suggestion 5: Add a team/gang system which will also be displayed before you rank in chat to allow players to see what gang you are in (5 PLAYERS PER GANG/TEAM MAXIMUM

Improvement: Players will not have to worry about being hit by their friends or hitting their friends

Suggestion 6: Remove amount of golden apples in every kit

Suggestion 7: Allow non donators or just players who don’t have access to certain kits to be able to unlock the kits after they achieve a certain level

Improvement: Give something players to work up to and keep them playing

Improvement: It will be fair to all players and will stop players just chugging golden apples

Bug 1: Fix the glitchy rods, every time players are hit by rods it messes up your aim and keeps resetting your cursor to a certain point which is very annoying.

Bug 2: Not anything major but you do not take knock back in the lava.

Please read the the whole suggestion before expressing your opinion.

Last edited:
Add a topkills board, with heads and not terrible affixes plugins. I hated the holograms last update, I want the heads to be shown on topkills (not daily, weekly or monthly, just ALL-TIME) So people can see the names and the head of the person with the most kills.

Banned #29
ad boms and sucide ket, lov ketpvp grate job plz ad srength 2 add sharpess 5 dimond sword to plz ibraty plz this al my god segestions

Banned #33
Add compasses its such a big map I dont want to run around for ever looking for people when there is only a few online
The map is small, smaller compared to the older map. At first I thought it was too small lol. I guess compasses or some sort of tracking system would be useful.

i might be the only one leaving negative responces to the new kitpvp maybe cuz of my desktop but yet again it might be for others too. But my feedback is mostly suggestions and comments, when i first joined there are literally 2 hackers on there and u'd think the console would kick them but they arent leaving + im experiencing major lag to the point where i cant hit anyonein the first 3 mins of when i join from there it will start to die down but i would like that fixed please. i honestly do miss the old kitpvp a lot. it seemed to me to be more protected then the new kitpvp. To me the new kitpvp would need some better "auto-staff" by that i mean "Console" cuz i dont want to wait 10 mins just for a hacker to get kicked by console which i might be over exatrating but still u know what i mean. Even when there is no staff on the server there are still hackers and the hackers aint rlly getting what they deserve. now ik what u guys will say stuff if i dont say this. I dont make hacker reports cuz how am i suppose to get a screenshot of someone hitting me in an unfair way + i have an addblocker blocking me from downloading screen recorders. I tried my best not to make this a Negative Responce but this is all i have to say and that is my feedback. sorry if it is WAY to long.
[doublepost=1509766405,1509766269][/doublepost]i also dont like the fact that kit archer is for ranks now. thats kinda unfair to us members now. and yes i don note this is still a beta mode but please make kit archer for Members still. Like i said its still kinda unfair to my offence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.