Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

It's time to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iasonsyk

Thread starter Banned #1
3 years ago, the creative server was full of people, same for the whole Foxcraft. Now, I am the only person online in creative. The only server that manages to gather some people is the skyblock server. My suggestion is that either you try to get more people to Foxcraft or remove all the servers except skyblock. Thank you.

3 years ago, the creative server was full of people, same for the whole Foxcraft. Now, I am the only person online in creative. The only server that manages to gather some people is the skyblock server. My suggestion is that either you try to get more people to Foxcraft or remove all the servers except skyblock. Thank you.
MK well 1. Survival gets quite a bunch of players too 2. Make a suggestion 3. School started so there will be a decrease in players and 4. None of the gamemodes are being deleted for Skyblock

Banned #7
Yea, let's just remove everything except for Skyblock because we didn't throw money into the server and expect it to be gone! Wow!1!!1!!!1!11!1!

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #10
Let's be honest. This server has had a downsize since connor12568 left or got kicked. The server isnt what it has been 3 or even 4 years ago. Older players moved on to more popular games or have a future. Minecraft in general is getting old for many people. The server cant get much better than it is now. Sorry to burst your bubble foxcrafters.

Let's be honest. This server has had a downsize since connor12568 left or got kicked. The server isnt what it has been 3 or even 4 years ago. Older players moved on to more popular games or have a future. Minecraft in general is getting old for many people. The server cant get much better than it is now. Sorry to burst your bubble foxcrafters.
*Cough* Fortnite *Cough*

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
management: THE SERVER IS DYING!11!!!!!! WE NEED SOLUTIONS!!11!!!!
@Iasonsyk I know, kill off every gamemode except skyblock

Banned #14
He quit the job LOL! He never got paid either LOL! SO HE LEFT LOL! Im not laughing but still a LOL!

Fortnite is taking over MC, it's legit Minecraft Survival Games with guns, better building, idiots, and a lot more 3D. It's also full of realistically fake game play, ripped off like 6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.