Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introducing a flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey there! My name is Rose. I am a crazy and weird 20 year old (almost 21. woot) who has no life but to play Minecraft and League of Legends. I joined the server with a friend thinking that we were going to play Factions but then I saw Kingdoms and I have been playing that one like crazy. Proud founder of TheFluffyBunny aka TheFluffyBunnyBiscuitCompany. I could ramble on and on about me but you should just message me yourself and see what kind of a person I am. See you guys around! ^.^

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #10
Hey there! My name is Rose. I am a crazy and weird 20 year old (almost 21. woot) who has no life but to play Minecraft and League of Legends. I joined the server with a friend thinking that we were going to play Factions but then I saw Kingdoms and I have been playing that one like crazy. Proud founder of TheFluffyBunny aka TheFluffyBunnyBiscuitCompany. I could ramble on and on about me but you should just message me yourself and see what kind of a person I am. See you guys around! ^.^
Welcome! Maybe we could play league sometime! I’m silver 2 rn and would like to play if you’d like

Status
Not open for further replies.