Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i love fidget spinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
people do realize that fidget spinners are toys made for autistic kids and kids with ADHD. Having a fidget spinner is insulting yourself

Banned #28
people do realize that fidget spinners are toys made for autistic kids and kids with ADHD. Having a fidget spinner is insulting yourself
I have autism (although very low, not severe at all) I don't see how having a disability is insulting. Neither are the toys made for autistic kids or ADHD kids. They're made for kids who cannot focus in certain circumstances without moving continuously, please do simple research before you jump to a conclusion about something.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I have autism (although very low, not severe at all) I don't see how having a disability is insulting. Neither are the toys made for autistic kids or ADHD kids. They're made for kids who cannot focus in certain circumstances without moving continuously, please do simple research before you jump to a conclusion about something.
Never said it was insulting playing with toys that are made for kids with ADHD/Autism, but when you don't have one of those 'conditions' it is insulting yourself to a degree, or degrading yourself because 1) Since the toy is made for people with ADHD/Autism buying one suggests you have one. Having ADHD isn't really that bad in comparison to having autism based on their effects on a person. 2) It's plastic that spins around a piece of metal I mean seriously these are the people that thought Pen Pineapple Apple Pen was actually funny and creative lol the toy is literally called a: Figit Spinner. That sounds like a rapists nick name.

Please don't assume that I'm making fun of kids with ADHD/Autism because I'm too savage to do that on the internet that's for real life. You know that most of the people that buy these pieces of overpriced **** buy em because everyone else bought one

[doublepost=1502111167,1502111133][/doublepost]
I have adhd and aspergers. Why's that bad?
Well it's not good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.