Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i havnt recived member rank after comfimation and reconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that you'll have to copy the capital letters (your ingame name is Kitty_With_Claws) But I'm not shure if it is case sensitive.

EDIT: Never mind, your forum avatar has picked up your minecraft account avatar, so you should have the member rank after logging in and out on minecraft?

It could however be that the forums doesn't check the minecraft names case sensitive, but that the minecraft plugin does check case sensitive.

This isn't any donator rank, but I've searched for her on the servers and it looked like she already has it by now :D

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
It should work if ur ign is same as your forums account :) Plus this is a bit offtopic

If you haven't received the Member Rank yet, change your forums name to your minecraft in game name and you should receive your member rank in around 5-10 minutes!

Welcome!
Exit out of minecraft and then log back in. You should have your rank, as long as you have the same username on forums as you do in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.