Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How to eat a skittle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
1. This method is for the most passionate Skittle eaters only. It is out of pure love that they eat these delicious rainbow colored candies. Order: Round-Robin (eat 1 of each color and do it again) Count: 1 at a time or less Preparation: Smooshing them flat, or biting them in half first Rejects: None Method: Talk to the Skittles, eat them in halves, eat in a round-robin fashion to not make any color feel inferior Per Sitting: As few as possible Reason: Beyond passion, LOVE Bag size: Small

the Banger OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is real and can manifest itself in Skittle eating methods. This method is almost a board game of skittles that are organized by pairs of 2 of the same color, and organized in stripes of colors like a rainbow This method is the one I prefer:
  • Order: Green (apple green), Purple, Orange, Yellow, Red
  • Count: Eat 2 at once, the only way you can eat 1 is if there isn't a color match for it on the table.
  • Preparation: None - Plain
  • Rejects: None
  • Method: Sort them on a table in groups of 2 of the same color, the put the colors in rows like a rainbow
  • Per Sitting: 50 - 200
  • Reason: Passion
  • Bag size: Usually Large

I pick 2 skittles and put each between my index finger and thumb in both hands. I push as hard as I can and the first one who breaks gets eaten, the other one goes to a seperate pile. After a while the only ones left are the winners so I repeat with that group. After a while only 2 Skittles survive, the champions of their bag. Those I put in an enveloppe and sent them back to the Skittle Headquarters to further their Skittle breeding program.

This is my way of ensuring the Skittle race stays as strong as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.