Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you think of me applying for youtube rank? =)

How do you think of me getting YouTube rank on prison =)

• I think you should and i subscribed

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I think you should and i didnt subscribe

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I think you shouldnt but i still subscribed

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I think you shouldnt and i didnt subscribe

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, i am planning to get youtube rank when the server resets. Please support me by being active on my channel and subscribe. My username is jojo1107 and so far currently i got 327 subscribers. My channel is Team 07, click the link to go there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA Please subscribe cause i am trying to reach 500 subscribers soon. I am VIP on prison, i am not that good at pvp and im a great builder. I can record all of that and maybe even like 20 minute montages. If you guys subscribe (when i reach 400 subs) i will make a skit for youtube. I'm a very good actor. If you want me to record all of that all you have to do is: subscribe, watch all my new Foxcraft videos like them, and tell your friends to subscribe. Foxcraft is one of my favorite servers and i also made a server trailer on it.
please answer the question above and tell me what you think about me applying after the reset. I'm gonna start posting videos of Foxcraft in a few days. And also, if some of you want to be friends with me on Foxcraft, all you have to do is subscribe to my youtube channel, press the bell, be an active sub, like the latest video (it will be great if you like all of them) and comment down below "I subscribed. Can i be your friend on Foxcraft please? My username is *username*" and i will surely accept it. If i forget to, go on Foxcraft prison and when you see me tell me I forgot to and ill check my notifications and i will surely friend you. I hope you guys support me and think i can get the rank <3 If you want to see my live subscribers click the link here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(PS)
Feel free to reply your answer and why

this makes me think of something else actually. Did that Little_Kelly also asked for a (youtuber rank)? cause if she did and she`s still a foxqueen on both skyblocks, im pretty sure your chance to get it may be low. Little_kelly has like million subs lol anyways goodluck :D

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Hey guys, i am planning to get youtube rank when the server resets. Please support me by being active on my channel and subscribe. My username is jojo1107 and so far currently i got 327 subscribers. My channel is Team 07, click the link to go there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA Please subscribe cause i am trying to reach 500 subscribers soon. I am VIP on prison, i am not that good at pvp and im a great builder. I can record all of that and maybe even like 20 minute montages. If you guys subscribe (when i reach 400 subs) i will make a skit for youtube. I'm a very good actor. If you want me to record all of that all you have to do is: subscribe, watch all my new Foxcraft videos like them, and tell your friends to subscribe. Foxcraft is one of my favorite servers and i also made a server trailer on it.
please answer the question above and tell me what you think about me applying after the reset. I'm gonna start posting videos of Foxcraft in a few days. And also, if some of you want to be friends with me on Foxcraft, all you have to do is subscribe to my youtube channel, press the bell, be an active sub, like the latest video (it will be great if you like all of them) and comment down below "I subscribed. Can i be your friend on Foxcraft please? My username is *username*" and i will surely accept it. If i forget to, go on Foxcraft prison and when you see me tell me I forgot to and ill check my notifications and i will surely friend you. I hope you guys support me and think i can get the rank <3 If you want to see my live subscribers click the link here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(PS)
Feel free to reply your answer and why
u need to meet the requirements.
its not a popularity contest

Thread starter #9
u need to meet the requirements.
its not a popularity contest
ik imma meet the requirements before i apply but im gonna try to get yt rank after the reset =)
[doublepost=1516964773,1516964697][/doublepost]
this makes me think of something else actually. Did that Little_Kelly also asked for a (youtuber rank)? cause if she did and she`s still a foxqueen on both skyblocks, im pretty sure your chance to get it may be low. Little_kelly has like million subs lol anyways goodluck :D
thanks for the luck! ive seen some small yters get it but not kelly. ive seen her on skyblock which makes be confused why smaller yters have it but not her

Status
Not open for further replies.