Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #23
I would give the new kitpvp, a six-eight of out ten, two-four points removed for how the stonebrick at spawn doesn't represent the community spirits!

I haven't fully had a chance to play the new kitpvp on Foxcraft ever since it came out mainly because I have been moving. But from what I can hear from others, it seems to be pretty good. I got on once but I had to get off because I was lagging so much, like you have no idea.

Baest

Donator
Banned #25
I haven't fully had a chance to play the new kitpvp on Foxcraft ever since it came out mainly because I have been moving. But from what I can hear from others, it seems to be pretty good. I got on once but I had to get off because I was lagging so much, like you have no idea.
Good? This kitpvp is even worse then souppvp lmao. (imo)

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
My opinion will not be evaluated until I check out the new updates on KitPvP, the titles seem hilarious and really represent Foxcraft. :p

Do you like the new Kitpvp, spawn, kits and all more or less than the older versions of the server? Just curious. I'll always like the old ones purely out of nostalgia, but the new leveling system is pretty cool, and the kits are better now.

Opinions Foxcrafters? :)
For all old KitPvPers such as myself, I would love to see kits returning for donators such as Wingman, Fireman, etc. Also, I am not a huge fan of diamond gear (full diamond, chestplate and sword from kit knight is A-OK). I believe that that is the reason why KitPvP is becoming extremely inactive which is sad because this is my favorite server <3

I don't even play Foxcraft anymore I hate the update they took away several kits on kit pvp and now you have to buy multiple ranks Honestly thats just greedy so Ill just go play on better servers if they ever went back to the old version Id definatly come back until then I wont....
[doublepost=1464399809,1464399752][/doublepost]Do they not even care that none plays Kit pvp anymore? xD
[doublepost=1464399897][/doublepost]Even staff dislike it please bring back the old kit pvp CloakFox

i think a lot of people would still play kit pvp if the system was more of a kill people/level your rank/new rank unlocks new kits/ donors aren't op kinda server... just my opinion... and maybe donators got x2 xp to level or somthing... like prison... start at a get to free... only start at like noob or somthing, noob has /kit noob, then rank up to warrior or whatever the ranks are.

SimplyEd

You know what we need on KiTPVP? The rich ruling class of KITPVP create a single night a year where there are no laws/rules, so the poor and middle-class citizens break out into utter chaos, fighting, pillaging and what-not, and what this'll do is decrease unemployment and increase the economy, so while the rich ruling class of KITPVP sit in their Latvarien Manor ontop of a remote mountain, the poor/middle-class kill themselves and each other. I like to call this concept..The Pox

You know what we need on KiTPVP? The rich ruling class of KITPVP create a single night a year where there are no laws/rules, so the poor and middle-class citizens break out into utter chaos, fighting, pillaging and what-not, and what this'll do is decrease unemployment and increase the economy, so while the rich ruling class of KITPVP sit in their Latvarien Manor ontop of a remote mountain, the poor/middle-class kill themselves and each other. I like to call this concept..The Pox
i think a lot of people would still play kit pvp if the system was more of a kill people/level your rank/new rank unlocks new kits/ donors aren't op kinda server... just my opinion... and maybe donators got x2 xp to level or somthing... like prison... start at a get to free... only start at like noob or somthing, noob has /kit noob, then rank up to warrior or whatever the ranks are.
The kits are already super weak though :p

Anyway the update is trash and titles can't save it. The level system is trash the kit system is trash and vote rewards and more. Oh well!

Lol ye it died months ago and I'm afraid at this point the only way they are gonna fill kitpvp up is with announcements saying "cone play with your owner" or "2.6 mil sub YouTube online!! "

ZeToq

Donator
I am to the point where I'm near quitting Minecraft. KitPvP was the main part of Foxcraft that I played. I would love to see the old spawn from about 2 years ago where there was a pressure plate launch pad to send you in different directions that was connected to the main map itself. Also, the map itself, the old forest with the parkour to the secret kit with the invisible potion and the 2 houses was the best. Lastly, I don't like the new Donator kits, many others, including myself would absolutely love to see kits like Wingman, Fireman, Bull, Etc. This may bring Fox's old favorite back on its feet again.

I am to the point where I'm near quitting Minecraft. KitPvP was the main part of Foxcraft that I played. I would love to see the old spawn from about 2 years ago where there was a pressure plate launch pad to send you in different directions that was connected to the main map itself. Also, the map itself, the old forest with the parkour to the secret kit with the invisible potion and the 2 houses was the best. Lastly, I don't like the new Donator kits, many others, including myself would absolutely love to see kits like Wingman, Fireman, Bull, Etc. This may bring Fox's old favorite back on its feet again.
RIP Foxcraft PvP 2K16 .. Lmao Foxcraft has no idea whats coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.