Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello EVERYONE! I've been playing on the server for a while now and decided to join the forums! Since factions seems to be my thing... I wanted to get a member rank so I can get 2 homes like it said... But I can't figure out how to get the actual rank in game. Can anyone help me through it?

I don't know much about ranks besides that I only have skyfox on kitpvp & creative so thats all I play really. Anyways Welcome to the forums!!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hello EVERYONE! I've been playing on the server for a while now and decided to join the forums! Since factions seems to be my thing... I wanted to get a member rank so I can get 2 homes like it said... But I can't figure out how to get the actual rank in game. Can anyone help me through it?
Welcome to the forums! :D I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Welcome to forums!
To receive the member rank, you need to put in the correct email, and your username on minecraft. If you did, you should have it. If not, refresh Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.