Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEN

Thread starter #1
HI there i just Recently made a Forms account.I have been Looking all around the forms and i love it. To be talking on this form right now just makes me happy and, this server so that's why i would love to apply for Helper later on today i have been apart of your server for about 2 months and i think its time to step up. On this community. To help others because i know Fox craft i really Love this server. So i am so glad the owners made this server wish best luck for this server|

-your Favorite person
Minecraft name : RiskeyVen

HI there i just Recently made a Forms account.I have been Looking all around the forms and i love it. To be talking on this form right now just makes me happy and, this server so that's why i would love to apply for Helper later on today i have been apart of your server for about 2 months and i think its time to step up. On this community. To help others because i know Fox craft i really Love this server. So i am so glad the owners made this server wish best luck for this server|

-your Favorite person
You Havent Even Played For 1 Day. Your Joined The Server Today. LOL. You Dont Know The Community Because U Haven't Even Played a Game-mode for 2 Mins. You Must Play A Server to Be Staff On It. ~FreeClient

Banned #3

-your Favorite person
Welcome dude! We're all happy you love the server, and sure if you put the effort in of course you could get helper.
You Havent Even Played For 1 Day. Your Joined The Server Today. LOL. You Dont Know The Community Because U Haven't Even Played a Game-mode for 2 Mins. You Must Play A Server to Be Staff On It. ~FreeClient
He specifically said he only got forums account today, but has been playing the server for 2 months, read before you comment.

Welcome dude! We're all happy you love the server, and sure if you put the effort in of course you could get helper.

He specifically said he only got forums account today, but has been playing the server for 2 months, read before you comment.
Look Up His Name Under Stats. Do Your Research Before U Deny Me.

Hey welcome. If you're wanting to apply for helper, the applications have just closed. Until next time, you could work on your grammar and become more active. Just a heads up, see you around :)

-your Favorite person
Welcome to the Foxcraft forums :);)

Status
Not open for further replies.