Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper apps: CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #85
You" should be lower case. Also you're calling a staff member stupid young man.
and "you" are banned. Also, why are you still here?

I'm dropping this subject before you all team up and and target me with gang gang music.

make the age limit 13 im tired of kids younger then me who have been on this server after me tell me what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
You all say don't make fun of disabilities because it's wrong, which it is, yet so many of you make fun of mental illnesses because thats totally so much better.

This is going to be fun, there's only a loss of staff because of what cloak does, he demote them, so now we r getting more staff which will abuse commands, so cloak just give up and stop the server, or let old staff be staff again, Because new staff will just abuse, that's a reason Everyone is leaving, okay?

This is going to be fun, there's only a loss of staff because of what cloak does, he demote them, so now we r getting more staff which will abuse commands, so cloak just give up and stop the server, or let old staff be staff again, Because new staff will just abuse, that's a reason Everyone is leaving, okay?
Nah I dont...

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Not always demoted they could of resigned..

Status
Not open for further replies.