Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSilky

Thread starter #1
I am a Helper to the community and would love to help you any time. I love playing on Creative a lot so I​
can just kind of relax and think of what creative things I can build on my plot. I am also a Guard on the Prison server! I have been Guard for about a year or so, and I have been quite fine doing both jobs. I also go on Agario sometimes when I get bored. The thing I love about Agario is that it is quite addicting. I love when there's people who play fair on Agario, it makes it quite fun!
If you have any questions or some sort, you can come to me if you'd like! My name is iSilky by the way! :p

Arpen

Donator
Hello! nice to see you're back on forums again :) I actually like playing Agario sadly nobody is on to play with me >,<

I am a Helper to the community and would love to help you any time. I love playing on Creative a lot so I​
can just kind of relax and think of what creative things I can build on my plot. I am also a Guard on the Prison server! I have been Guard for about a year or so, and I have been quite fine doing both jobs. I also go on Agario sometimes when I get bored. The thing I love about Agario is that it is quite addicting. I love when there's people who play fair on Agario, it makes it quite fun!
If you have any questions or some sort, you can come to me if you'd like! My name is iSilky by the way! :p
Welcome! I hope we can meet on Creative some time :)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
A little late, but welcome! xD Thanks for being an awesome helper! :D (you're really cool, but pls be more active)

Status
Not open for further replies.