Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello Survivalists~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello to anyone who reads this! I am now playing on this part of the server as well as Prison :p I'm still new to Foxcraft, and looking to make some friends to play with! My IGN is __justpeachyy just as it is here ^^ I hope to see some of you out there!

Hello to anyone who reads this! I am now playing on this part of the server as well as Prison :p I'm still new to Foxcraft, and looking to make some friends to play with! My IGN is __justpeachyy just as it is here ^^ I hope to see some of you out there!
I'll help you out, babydoll.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey there mama.

Such a coincidence, much wow. But im 22 as well;)
Haha, sure you are. xD

Welcome to the server! :D

Hey there mama.

Such a coincidence, much wow. But im 22 as well;)
"I'm loyal to you" This is why I divorced you, babygirl.

I don't personally play survival all that much, but I do hope to see you around on Prison! If you ever see me, feel free to say hello!

Thread starter #12
"I'm loyal to you" This is why I divorced you, babygirl.

I don't personally play survival all that much, but I do hope to see you around on Prison! If you ever see me, feel free to say hello!
Lol, I'll try to be around the different servers as much as I can. I'll probably be in one each night after work, and I'll bounce around on my days off :p I'm sure I'll bump into you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.