Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello people of Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #43
May I also remind you @cloakfox that when Cove is reset, it will be the 1 year anniversary of this format of Factions (the first Factions Cove was made one year ago).
I think we should change it up a little bit.

This is the sum up of what you should do
(at least in my opinion and what has been said in all the comments in this thread):

-Add the wall limit and ban regen/45 walls.
-Disable mcmmo (or add it to crates)
-Enable Well Fed and Auto Speed and Lucky and Plasma
-Add back the /xp command we had on cove (it gave the ability to purchase exp boosters)
-Make the border 15k again
-Add death messages
-Add killstreaks
-Add this: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/new-factions-thing.7276/
-Shrink the amount of player vaults people get from 20 max to 3 max

Bring back original Factions Cove/Vulcan that was when Factions was really popular.
Vulcan had like 100-150 people on it.
Bring it back to that and more people are sure to play

BTW you should reset Cove on March 4th. It's the first Saturday in March. The reset would normally be in April or something but since so many people have left Magma I think it's best to move it up

May I also remind you @cloakfox that when Cove is reset, it will be the 1 year anniversary of this format of Factions (the first Factions Cove was made one year ago).
I think we should change it up a little bit.

This is the sum up of what you should do
(at least in my opinion and what has been said in all the comments in this thread):

-Add the wall limit and ban regen/45 walls.
-Disable mcmmo (or add it to crates)
-Enable Well Fed and Auto Speed and Lucky and Plasma
-Add back the /xp command we had on cove (it gave the ability to purchase exp boosters)
-Make the border 15k again
-Add death messages
-Add killstreaks
-Add this: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/new-factions-thing.7276/
-Shrink the amount of player vaults people get from 20 max to 3 max

Bring back original Factions Cove/Vulcan that was when Factions was really popular.
Vulcan had like 100-150 people on it.
Bring it back to that and more people are sure to play

BTW you should reset Cove on March 4th. It's the first Saturday in March. The reset would normally be in April or something but since so many people have left Magma I think it's best to move it up
Yess the player vaults make faction pointless because there is no point in raids when everyone stashes their goodies in their 20 player vaults maybe 1 for skyfox and 3 max for foxking

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Yess the player vaults make faction pointless because there is no point in raids when everyone stashes their goodies in their 20 player vaults maybe 1 for skyfox and 3 max for foxking
Yeah foxking got Way to much pv its better if we lower that so we can raid more stuff !!

Donator
Im fine with banning regens, but some people say sand walls count as regens. Would sandwalls be banned to?

Status
Not open for further replies.