Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helllooooooo!

DO YOU LIKE ME

• YES!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 6!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyeKit

Thread starter #24
Welcome to Foxcraft! You seem really cool, I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better!
Thanks! @Hyllus has told me a bit about you, hope to get to know you :)
Welcome to Foxcraft! This is a great server to be on, with many things to do. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you! :D
She's pretty legit m70. You haven't talked to her xD
2legit2quit

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hiya Foxes! Im iKitKatz, You can call me Kit or Kat or Kitty or whatever you want. :) I hail from another server/forum(not gonna say, dont wanna get forum banned mai first day e.e) and I met @Hyllus , He seemed pretty kewl, so I'm checkin' this out! Yay! Anyway, I like cats, Gravity Falls, food, talking, lemons, more talking(Sorry if I have a long convo with someone on your profile, I just like talking :)). Make sure to tell me to stop if you want me to, otherwise I won't lol. I dislike brussel sprouts, being sick, and jerky peoples. Feel free to pm me if ya wanna talk. I don't know how active I'll be here, but I hope I get to know all of ya. :) Warning, before you talk to me know I can get weird and dark, or I can be a little bundle of joy and rainbows. Well then, I'm just rambling now, aren't I. Well I don't want ya'll to get bored, so I'll end this thread now. Hope I become friends with all of ya! :D
Welcome!

Lol suh dude. Unlike Lemoncloud we don't have annoying rules. For example: mentioning servers is bannable. And Red got banned for saying "I hax".

SkyeKit

Thread starter #33
Lol suh dude. Unlike Lemoncloud we don't have annoying rules. For example: mentioning servers is bannable. And Red got banned for saying "I hax".
Eh. They can be annoying, but obviously some of yall didn't follow it ;) and saying i hack is basically running into a police station and yelling that you just robbed a bank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.