Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Guide] Mini-Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpen

Donator
Thread starter #21
This will be quite informative to other players, who have not experienced forums. You're quite a helpful guy, (not in a mini modding way). Great job, a tough read, but it was worth it. Also, I like the colors ;).
[doublepost=1457536861,1457536790][/doublepost]
It's considered Mini modding, so they're correct. Or I've been told thats it's mini modding, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks! yeah it's tough but it's information players need to read.

Thats not mini modding, it does not say in the rules that ONLY staff can tell players that their thread in in the wrong section.
I took 2 hours of my time researching about the rules of Mini-modding, from Foxcraft old forums, Other servers forums to contacting several server owners what "Mini-Modding was" and this is the information i received, I wasn't informed either what "mini-modding" was or what to extend it could go to, So with a little bit of research i decided to make this information available to everyone on Foxcraft:)

One time I was told by @Dansors that it was mini modding. Also, they just created Rules and they left some out from the old rules, that still doesn't make it okay to do so.
Correct! The forums is new, right now they're desperately trying to fix the damage that was caused to the server and forums, They should get everything sorted in a couple of weeks time. :)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Dansors that is really useful for everyone! Thank you and I think you should be a Helper ;)
He'd be great, and Foxcraft would be lucky to have him. *cough cough* open applications for him now *cough cough* Wow, I've got quite the cold. You're infected now.

Thread starter #25
Status
Not open for further replies.