Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guess it is my turn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Like everyone does eventually, I have decided to quit/take a break from Foxcraft. As some of you might have know, I have recently created a server and it have taken up a ton of my time. And I have realized that after you have owned a server, playing on a server is not nearly as much fun. So I have decided to leave Foxcraft for the time being, and dedicate more time to my server. I would like to apologize and thank the following people (cringe warning):

@Ksmudger
Lol, ik we do not exactly love each other, but I would like to thank you for giving the feeling of war on the server, it made the server more fun to know that someone was out to get me.. And I would also like to apologize for being the most annoying person ever.

@shastaredwolf
I would like to thank you for being my friend for the past couple of months (but i am mad that you chose hans over me)

@Toasty8
Thanks for making the last 4-5 months fun for me, but this is not goodbye cuz.. well um ur co owner on meh server.

@BobbyBigNose
Lol, I would like to thank you for being my friend for a few months, but i would also like to hate on you for being a big jerk behind my back recently :D

@Yoahi
I know you do not remember this, but a while back you banned me, and you scared the crap out of me because you told one of my friends that you probably would not unban me, but you did. And almost every time i logged on to Foxcraft i remember that if it wern't for your generosity I could have lost out on this fun experience. I'd also like to thank you for being a good friend to me, Ill miss ya D:

@JKilem
You and enclave did so much for me, and I would like to say thanks for making Foxcraft fun for me.. see you on my server

@Enclave03
Thank you so much for building amazing structures for me and my team... see you on my server

@C2Obezerk
lol i havnt known you for long, but you are an awesome octopus cya

Here are a few more people that I would like to thank for making this server fun for me:
@Ksmudger @shastaredwolf @Toasty8 @Yoahi @Slyfoxee @xxashleypower @FoxieGirl2244 @abby_kingtong @_Super_Hans_ @JKilem @Enclave03 @11kobeer @cloakfox (theres so many more but this is all i care about mentioning)

I will ofc come to visit here and there and play kitpvp once in a while, but im not gona be active anymore

Like everyone does eventually, I have decided to quit/take a break from Foxcraft. As some of you might have know, I have recently created a server and it have taken up a ton of my time. And I have realized that after you have owned a server, playing on a server is not nearly as much fun. So I have decided to leave Foxcraft for the time being, and dedicate more time to my server. I would like to apologize and thank the following people (cringe warning):

@Ksmudger
Lol, ik we do not exactly love each other, but I would like to thank you for giving the feeling of war on the server, it made the server more fun to know that someone was out to get me.. And I would also like to apologize for being the most annoying person ever.

@shastaredwolf
I would like to thank you for being my friend for the past couple of months (but i am mad that you chose hans over me)

@Toasty8
Thanks for making the last 4-5 months fun for me, but this is not goodbye cuz.. well um ur co owner on meh server.

@BobbyBigNose
Lol, I would like to thank you for being my friend for a few months, but i would also like to hate on you for being a big jerk behind my back recently :D

@Yoahi
I know you do not remember this, but a while back you banned me, and you scared the crap out of me because you told one of my friends that you probably would not unban me, but you did. And almost every time i logged on to Foxcraft i remember that if it wern't for your generosity I could have lost out on this fun experience. I'd also like to thank you for being a good friend to me, Ill miss ya D:

@JKilem
You and enclave did so much for me, and I would like to say thanks for making Foxcraft fun for me.. see you on my server

@Enclave03
Thank you so much for building amazing structures for me and my team... see you on my server

@C2Obezerk

Here are a few more people that I would like to thank for making this server fun for me:
@Ksmudger @shastaredwolf @Toasty8 @Yoahi @Slyfoxee @xxashleypower @FoxieGirl2244 @abby_kingtong @_Super_Hans_ @JKilem @Enclave03 @11kobeer @cloakfox @MrPumpkin1 (theres so many more but this is all i care about mentioning)

I will ofc come to visit here and there and play kitpvp once in a while, but im not gona be active anymore
No derms pls stay pls nerf 2 many people lev pls what is this plague

@Ksmudger

@shastaredwolf

@Toasty8

@BobbyBigNose

@Yoahi

@JKilem

@Enclave03

@C2Obezerk

@Ksmudger @shastaredwolf @Toasty8 @Yoahi @Slyfoxee @xxashleypower @FoxieGirl2244 @abby_kingtong @_Super_Hans_ @JKilem @Enclave03 @11kobeer @cloakfox (theres so many more but this is all i care about mentioning)

everybody will quit

Status
Not open for further replies.