Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #24
My skype is [email protected] but you'll need to catch me at the right time, or ask all of the questions in one message. Thanks @TempoVarg
This is will very much suck, because I had no time, but please dont hate it ;-;
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

[doublepost=1476618661,1476618509][/doublepost]
So can you make me one like sugar caen with "Shadow" and myou skin?
Yeah I can, you mean by changing all the name skin not the background sure
[doublepost=1476618785][/doublepost]
Can you make me a profile pic for my YouTube channel? Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZpmPfMQZ6URJ46woEu5IA?app=desktop

-Thanks in advance
Sure man wait ill make it rn

This is will very much suck, because I had no time, but please dont hate it ;-;

[doublepost=1476618661,1476618509][/doublepost]
Yeah I can, you mean by changing all the name skin not the background sure
[doublepost=1476618785][/doublepost]
Sure man wait ill make it rn
But can you remove does gfx lol and tempo?

TempoVarg

Thread starter #30
So much people, just an announcement guys, if I would do your request it will really take some TIME because so much of you are requesting. Please be reminded I need time to make your graphics, and please if you want one please skype me so I can get contact with you, Thanks.

I would love to get one of these :eek:
And by the way, sure I'll make one for you, but as I said I'll need some time and I'll need your skype, have a great day :p

So much people, just an announcement guys, if I would do your request it will really take some TIME because so much of you are requesting. Please be reminded I need time to make your graphics, and please if you want one please skype me so I can get contact with you, Thanks.

And by the way, sure I'll make one for you, but as I said I'll need some time and I'll need your skype, have a great day :p
You're the best, man. My Skype is "KawaiiYoahi" and no rush my man.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #32
Hello again! Since I've been having to much requests, well... I mean by, I won't make any further requests anymore, but don't worry I'll still make the people who last wrote this week. Please be patient, since I have so much request to do I need some time to make yours. Anyways have terrific day as always.

Best regards,
Tempo
[doublepost=1477576136,1476944375][/doublepost]GUYS, I NEED EVERYONE OF YOU TO CHAT NOW 1-5 persons will get free graphics

TempoVarg

Thread starter #35
Olá @TempoVarg. Não sabia que eras português. Eu também sou. Quando fazes o meu?
Já agora de onde és?
I'm gonna do it some time later, I have trouble working with your requests. I always forget to make them...
[doublepost=1477818697,1477818618][/doublepost]
Hey, I am not sure if you are still doing these but if you can make me one it would be great! I almost have 400 subscribers on YouTube as well.
www.youtube.com/jaywizmc
Well, I am doing some stuff around here but not often. I need more specific details if you want one of this graphics... (name, color, banner? , etc.)

I'm gonna do it some time later, I have trouble working with your requests. I always forget to make them...
[doublepost=1477818697,1477818618][/doublepost]
Well, I am doing some stuff around here but not often. I need more specific details if you want one of this graphics... (name, color, banner? , etc.)
Name: Jaywiz
Colour: Blue
Also can I please get a Minecraft Banner. Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.