Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Unfortunately, as you have seen from my inactivity, I will no longer be playing on Foxcraft. A lot of things has happened through the span of me first joining the server, and I hope you all know that this is for the best.

Thank you for the many memories, thank you for the good times, and thank you for the bad times. Foxcraft is beautiful server, but I don't think it ever was meant to be.

I'd like to personally thank, A certain fox, that always replied to my updates and messages. ;)
(you know who you are)

I hope you all have a wonderful time on fox craft, and I guess this is my time to part ways..

Goodbye Foxcraft!

~Melissa

Unfortunately, as you have seen from my inactivity, I will no longer be playing on Foxcraft. A lot of things has happened through the span of me first joining the server, and I hope you all know that this is for the best.

Thank you for the many memories, thank you for the good times, and thank you for the bad times. Foxcraft is beautiful server, but I don't think it ever was meant to be.

I'd like to personally thank, A certain fox, that always replied to my updates and messages. ;)
(you know who you are)

I hope you all have a wonderful time on fox craft, and I guess this is my time to part ways..

Goodbye Foxcraft!

~Melissa
Love you sweet girl <3.
I'll miss you terribly! Best luck in the future.

(you know who you are)

Goodbye Foxcraft!

~Melissa
by, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.