Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye For Now. :-( ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Welp, I won't be active much anymore. My house has flooded, and I've had to relocate and won't have any access to my computer for the time. I hope Foxcraft stays great and gets more and more popular as I'm gone, and I hope to see that the current Moderators and Helpers are able to be promoted. I'll see you all soon, and try my hardest to pop in on forums every once and awhile.

Goodbye for Now.

-Glazed

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
I had a nasty flood in my house last winter but that was because my back yard basically is somehow connected to my basement so when some of the snow melted it went into my basement and we had like 2 feet of water in my basement it was like a pool xD well good luck have fun all that stuff

sips

Donator
I know we're not friends or anything, and we may hate eachother and what not, but, I hope you can find a new house and you can start over again. Bye for now, until next time.

freakin douche bag. :D

Banned #8
Yeah, I hate the **** out of you but, I hope you find a new house soon and, I hope you can get back soon.

Thread starter #9
I hope for you everything will turn out great. Good luck and take care Caleb.
Thank you.

I had a nasty flood in my house last winter but that was because my back yard basically is somehow connected to my basement so when some of the snow melted it went into my basement and we had like 2 feet of water in my basement it was like a pool xD well good luck have fun all that stuff
Dang, I hope you didn't lose anything! Stay safe

I know we're not friends or anything, and we may hate eachother and what not, but, I hope you can find a new house and you can start over again. Bye for now, until next time.

freakin douche bag. :D
I honestly don't know if you came here to be an *** and make the thread about yourself, but thanks for the message.

Even though I am new you probably don't know me I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back in the future
Hope to see you soon too :)

Yeah, I hate the **** out of you but, I hope you find a new house soon and, I hope you can get back soon.
lmao, thanks ❤️❤️

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
I assume you were part of the awful Louisiana floods. I wish you luck on finding a new home. My family has donated to the Red Cross, so I hope your family can find some help with them. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.