Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Godmode in PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoahi

Donator
Thread starter #1
So while playing on Skyblock Vulcan, It came to my attention a player was using Godmode while invis to fight people, especially using potions (poison, etc.) Is that allowed or not? I'm just wondering because like if that is allowed just wow .-. if not theres a screenshot of him saying he was and how its fine and stuff.
Mostly just a question to see if it is or not and if said player could get banned or punished if it isn't.
[doublepost=1465334456,1465334424][/doublepost]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I guess the picture in the original thing didn't work so here's the Imgur of it.

So while playing on Skyblock Vulcan, It came to my attention a player was using Godmode while invis to fight people, especially using potions (poison, etc.) Is that allowed or not? I'm just wondering because like if that is allowed just wow .-. if not theres a screenshot of him saying he was and how its fine and stuff.
Mostly just a question to see if it is or not and if said player could get banned or punished if it isn't.
[doublepost=1465334456,1465334424][/doublepost]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I guess the picture in the original thing didn't work so here's the Imgur of it.
If I am remembering correctly, I think it's allowed. It was a new update.

Status
Not open for further replies.