Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Glacier

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Concept
Glacier Revamp

All these thing i am gonna say its only from my point of view
I like the server but Glacier is just dead it died because before only the pvpers were playing and some player working on there islands it was fun but a little paytowin
I like to see if the comminty is in to a change thats why i make this Thread.
If the server was mine i will this everything could be changed but of course i want the best for the server aswell.
Glacier Map
I think a lot of people remind this map and have cool memory's about it the staff could you just this map and then they dont have to make a new one its in this video linked below.
Events

Thimble
Thimble is a event there are like 25 saferooms and 81 blocks of water 25 people or less could join the event and jump from a few blocks in the air and try to land in the water every time someone lands the water block were there landing on will me deleted out of the game they just place a block were you landed the last player that wins all the round will win like mccmo credits money or tokens
GangFights
Like duels but 5vs5 or 10v10 with wager or something like that
FFA
Free for all all player will get the same gear and sword ect and will fight till 1 is remaining that player will get tokens money or mcmmo credits
Koths
A koth is a place that you need to stay on a time and you will be granded with keys to open at /warp crates but it will be in /warp pvp its hard to cap because other players are gonna come and try to cap aswell
There asways could be add more event and more thing.
Buycraft
I think a menu is best that you can choose if you want to get tokens money or mcmmo credits for you kills
I think its better to remove the mcmmo from /buy and just if you kill someone in pvp you get like 0.25 mcmmo credits or something like that
With tokens and money the same

This will allow more players to come play because that not realy PayToWin its more PlayToWin.

I know almost everything is said is about Pvp i think the server will get more players if you add
like is top rewards like a map is 6 months and every month you will payout and the players will wait in discord to get moved.
Is top #1 50 buycraft
Is top #2 35 buycraft
Is top #3 15 buycraft
this is a thing to get more players if the server is gonna well you could up the rewards with paypal or something and if its going bad you could downgrade the rewards.
About Pvp
A smart thing to do is make gangs like gangs of 10 or 5 that people cant come on with 25 people and 25v5 then the server will die as you saw last months
and then staff can watch out that gangs are not truceing with the Gangs pvp is gonna be hyped and will be good content on Youtube abd get more players aswell.
Crates
Revamp the whole crates.
Remove Elytra,Condese Wand,Sharp 7 axe,Hopper,God Apples,Crapples,Mcmmo,Tokens,The whole crazy crate.
Make the banknotes more worth
Reclaims
add reclaims to ranks that players with a high rank get some keys every map but not to much because otherwise its paytowin agian and thats not fun
Remove The Pinata
Its just luck or no luck just do a not to good key all.

I disagree with many of these suggestions. let me explain why
1.) In order to have events you would need to have players be interested in even participating. There would be no point in having them coded/made just for players to not be interested.
2.) There is no need to add gangs. If you want gangs you can play prison
3.) If you revamp the crates think of the backlash from the community. I agree some things can be removed like the sharp 7 axes but that's it
4.) There is no need to add reclaims. You get enough perks when you buy a rank as it is. Adding any more would just be unnecessary and make it p2w
5.) The pinata all depends on what you as the user gets. If you are unsatisfied with the pinata just do not participate in it. The pinata is completely optional and all depends on your own RNG and luck

Thread starter #4
1.) In order to have events you would need to have players be interested in even participating. There would be no point in having them coded/made just for players to not be interested. that will come if its going to reset and have a brand new start and adding is top rewards if you have good advertismed not 1 week before the map opens
2.) There is no need to add gangs. If you want gangs you can play prison there is because other wise as i just said people are teaming and 10v5 is boring
3.) If you revamp the crates think of the backlash from the community. I agree some things can be removed like the sharp 7 axes but that's it ok the other items are ussless
4.) There is no need to add reclaims. You get enough perks when you buy a rank as it is. Adding any more would just be unnecessary and make it p2w i didnt add all my points some thing could just go away
5.) The pinata all depends on what you as the user gets. If you are unsatisfied with the pinata just do not participate in it. The pinata is completely optional and all depends on your own RNG and luck ok

I agree with @KlokjeZetten.

In the Dutch we say, "ga meteen kontje kruipen" to people like you Pumpie.
I was just making some valid points. No need to get hostile
1.) In order to have events you would need to have players be interested in even participating. There would be no point in having them coded/made just for players to not be interested. that will come if its going to reset and have a brand new start and adding is top rewards if you have good advertismed not 1 week before the map opens
2.) There is no need to add gangs. If you want gangs you can play prison there is because other wise as i just said people are teaming and 10v5 is boring
3.) If you revamp the crates think of the backlash from the community. I agree some things can be removed like the sharp 7 axes but that's it ok the other items are ussless
4.) There is no need to add reclaims. You get enough perks when you buy a rank as it is. Adding any more would just be unnecessary and make it p2w i didnt add all my points some thing could just go away
5.) The pinata all depends on what you as the user gets. If you are unsatisfied with the pinata just do not participate in it. The pinata is completely optional and all depends on your own RNG and luck ok
True you will need advertising for the events but theres no guarantee it would even work. You could have a seperate event server for things like that but it would still be a risk i'm not sure he would want to take.
Who's to say gangs would even help reduce 10v5's In fact it might just make them happen even more
They all have their own uses. They were added for a reason
Well if you're going to make a suggestion i believe you should add everything you want to suggest.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
A lot of people quit lol

There also isn’t a glacier anymore it’s now skyblock and skyblock classic

Concept
Glacier Revamp

All these thing i am gonna say its only from my point of view
I like the server but Glacier is just dead it died because before only the pvpers were playing and some player working on there islands it was fun but a little paytowin
I like to see if the comminty is in to a change thats why i make this Thread.
If the server was mine i will this everything could be changed but of course i want the best for the server aswell.
Glacier Map
I think a lot of people remind this map and have cool memory's about it the staff could you just this map and then they dont have to make a new one its in this video linked below.
Events

Thimble
Thimble is a event there are like 25 saferooms and 81 blocks of water 25 people or less could join the event and jump from a few blocks in the air and try to land in the water every time someone lands the water block were there landing on will me deleted out of the game they just place a block were you landed the last player that wins all the round will win like mccmo credits money or tokens
GangFights
Like duels but 5vs5 or 10v10 with wager or something like that
FFA
Free for all all player will get the same gear and sword ect and will fight till 1 is remaining that player will get tokens money or mcmmo credits
Koths
A koth is a place that you need to stay on a time and you will be granded with keys to open at /warp crates but it will be in /warp pvp its hard to cap because other players are gonna come and try to cap aswell
There asways could be add more event and more thing.
Buycraft
I think a menu is best that you can choose if you want to get tokens money or mcmmo credits for you kills
I think its better to remove the mcmmo from /buy and just if you kill someone in pvp you get like 0.25 mcmmo credits or something like that
With tokens and money the same

This will allow more players to come play because that not realy PayToWin its more PlayToWin.

I know almost everything is said is about Pvp i think the server will get more players if you add
like is top rewards like a map is 6 months and every month you will payout and the players will wait in discord to get moved.
Is top #1 50 buycraft
Is top #2 35 buycraft
Is top #3 15 buycraft
this is a thing to get more players if the server is gonna well you could up the rewards with paypal or something and if its going bad you could downgrade the rewards.
About Pvp
A smart thing to do is make gangs like gangs of 10 or 5 that people cant come on with 25 people and 25v5 then the server will die as you saw last months
and then staff can watch out that gangs are not truceing with the Gangs pvp is gonna be hyped and will be good content on Youtube abd get more players aswell.
Crates
Revamp the whole crates.
Remove Elytra,Condese Wand,Sharp 7 axe,Hopper,God Apples,Crapples,Mcmmo,Tokens,The whole crazy crate.
Make the banknotes more worth
Reclaims
add reclaims to ranks that players with a high rank get some keys every map but not to much because otherwise its paytowin agian and thats not fun
Remove The Pinata
Its just luck or no luck just do a not to good key all.
Not worth it the server is a low tier server, had lagg all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.