Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Giving away (almost) everything I own on Glacier and Vulcan Oneblock servers!

TheJRandom

user- TheJRandom
disc- you know it
server- glacier

I mean, id prob do the same thing. farms and loots for everyone

Sup3r

Sad to see you go:(

First of all I'll speak for everyone on this we will miss you, but we wish you luck on you current server. I respect your decision seeing as you have spent countless hours days weeks months and money into this server. I hope hope your new server is just as good or better than Foxcraft.

Ob/Vulcan
If I won I would make several community farms similar to yours ,and I would try my best to carry out most of your ideas I would make a big warp and would try to do your planet idea but I'm not a good builder lol.Anyways overall I would give back to the community and carry out your legacy.

We are all sad to see you go your new server is good, but the question still stands will you have a better time there than on Foxcraft.Wish you the best of luck we will all miss you and hope whoever wins will do the right thing with all your great stuff.

I've made a fair bit of progress and I've done a lot between the two servers, so I've made the decision that I'm bored of grinding day in and day out just farming. It's gotten boring and repetitive. I loved the server for the time I've been here, but it's time for me to move on, so before I do I want to make sure my items don't go to waste / get let sitting around doing nothing, thus I made this decision. I should have fun giving it away!
On glacier:
I have lots of minions spawners I don't feel like listing...

On Vulcan: I have $200M lots of spawners and minions, again... too many to list and I don't feel like do it :D

The giveaway will end on November 5th, at 4am EST (since that's when I get on)

How to enter? Simple, post a comment stating why you want to win, and what you'd do with what's given out, also react with a emoji so it's easier to see how many people have entered.

Only one winner per server, using a Random Number Generator based on the number that entered.
Please specify which server you are entering for, or both, your IGN (if not the same as what's on the forums)

WInners will be posted after the giveaway time has ended.
Hey,
MC: TrustNobody
discord: BraKieBoris#1001

Thread starter #25
I've made a fair bit of progress and I've done a lot between the two servers, so I've made the decision that I'm bored of grinding day in and day out just farming. It's gotten boring and repetitive. I loved the server for the time I've been here, but it's time for me to move on, so before I do I want to make sure my items don't go to waste / get let sitting around doing nothing, thus I made this decision. I should have fun giving it away!
On glacier:
I have lots of minions spawners I don't feel like listing...

On Vulcan: I have $200M lots of spawners and minions, again... too many to list and I don't feel like do it :D

The giveaway will end on November 5th, at 4am EST (since that's when I get on)

How to enter? Simple, post a comment stating why you want to win, and what you'd do with what's given out, also react with a emoji so it's easier to see how many people have entered.

Only one winner per server, using a Random Number Generator based on the number that entered.
Please specify which server you are entering for, or both, your IGN (if not the same as what's on the forums)

WInners will be posted after the giveaway time has ended.
Winners are posts #5 and post #6

Give me some time to gather everything in the giveaway - but you will get most of what I own xD

DonzoVT

Known Member
Sorry to see a good player leave, this server will suffer a great loss with your leaving. I try to give to others in need without getting anything in return. and will continue as this is the way i like to play,
if possible i could use Sorter and miner minions and any spawners

Username: DonzoVT

Server: Glacier