Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

> Foxcraft < - What Would you Rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Alright, if you want to play this little game just quote these questions and answer them!

• Get Foxking/Foxqueen or gain unlimited of the currency of a preferred Foxcraft server? (Kitpvp, Factions, Skywars etc)
  • Get to spend a day working alongside cloakfox and aid him with anything related to Foxcraft or become a permanent normal staff member?
  • Get to update/remodel the hub server or a game-mode of your choice?
  • Get rid of all the hackers on the server forever, or help Foxcraft grow slightly, (Gain a couple hundred more players a day)?
  • Be banned on the forums or the server?
  • *SALTY ONE* - Connor or cloak?
:)

Last edited:

Redex_

Friend
Donator
1) Foxking
2) Permanent staff
3) Game mode of my choice ~ kitpvp
4) Server gains a couple hundred players
5) server
6) Eh, depends,

Banned #3
Alright, if you want to play this little game just quote these questions and answer them!

• Get Foxking/Foxqueen or gain unlimited of the currency of a preferred Foxcraft server? (Kitpvp, Factions, Skywars etc)
  • Get to spend a day working alongside cloakfox and aid him with anything related to Foxcraft or become a permanent normal staff member?
  • Get rid of all the hackers on the server forever, or help Foxcraft grow slightly, (Gain a couple hundred more players a day)?
1) Foxqueen
2) Perm staff
3) Remodel hub, but then I suck at building so not really sure.
4) Let Foxcraft grow
5) Forums, but I'll probably quit the server if I'd be banned.
6) Not going to answer this one

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator

1. unlimited currency
2. permanent normal staff
3. game-model
4. help FC grow slightly
5. servers
6. redex_

I would happily pick FoxQueen over FoxKing or unlimited currency luckily I've managed to get FoxQueen on Foxcraft :)
Interesting choice but hands down would pick working alongside Cloakfox I feel like Leon can teach me useful skills and techniques, Who knows maybe working alongside Leon he could promote me to becoming a staff member ;)
Definitely would like to pick a game-mode of my choice!
Helping Foxcraft grow slightly would be great, removing hackers would be the best choice but sometimes it's fun watching hackers justice why they were hacking 90% of the time it's a terrible excuse :p
This is horrible, I'd pick Forums only because I can still play and talk to the players Ingame, also have Skype to keep in touch with everyone ;)
  • *SALTY ONE* - Connor or Cloakfox?
I'd pick Cloakfox, I'm always in touch with him and he's quite nice and appreciative of my contribution towards the server. I've never really spoken to Connor or am in touch with him, so it's an unfair answer but it's the most sensible answer

Banned #8

Foxking (only to gain access to all the skywars kits)
Permanent normal staff, although I don't know how long "permanent" is once I go on a banning spree..
Remodel survival
How about get rid of all the staff wannabes?
Server.. lol
Cloak is the SALTY ONE

• -I would take the unlimited currency on factions
  • -Perm staff because leon watches Hentai all day
  • -Remodel factions to make it the best out there
  • -Gain hundreds of players a day=more competition
  • -Already been banned on the server like 15 times so forums i would just make a new account
  • -Would have to pick leon he took away /marry when some kids on hub said lets go role-play on factions

1) FoxKing
2) Normal Staff Member, bc I could work with him every day :)
3) a gamemode of my choice, Prison
4) Grow slightly. There will always be hackers.
5) forums
6) cloak bc he unbanned me xo

1) FoxKing. I find it fun to confuse people on my gender.
2) Permanent Normal Staff.
3) Kitpvp
4) Get rid of all the hackers, which would eventually help Foxcraft grow.
5) Server
6) Oh... I can't say..

1. All currency on Factions.
  2. Normal Staff Member
  3. Game of my choice
  4. Get rid of all the hackers on the server (Then more players will join because it is hack free)
  5. Forums
  6. Clonork

Foxking/Foxqueen, because with the perks you can easily get bal top
Permanent normal staff, because you'd eventually be able to help Cloak.
Remodel the hub.
Help Foxcraft grow, because hackers are always going to be a problem. ;c
Server, because then I can make an appeal. Or buy an unban c:
Cloak :p

T

triraz

• Get Foxking/Foxqueen or gain unlimited of the currency of a preferred Foxcraft server? (Kitpvp, Factions, Skywars etc - foxking perms are terrible, so unlimited currency
  • Get to spend a day working alongside cloakfox and aid him with anything related to Foxcraft or become a permanent normal staff member? become a staff
  • Get to update/remodel the hub server or a game-mode of your choice? gamemode of ma choicexD
  • Get rid of all the hackers on the server forever, or help Foxcraft grow slightly, (Gain a couple hundred more players a day)? get rid of all hackers.
  • Be banned on the forums or the server? server, here's why.. cause if I'm banned on forums, and eventually get banned in game.. That's it.. no Foxcraft forever.. So I'll get banned in server make a ban apeal, and if denied.. I'll pay 5 bucks
  • *SALTY ONE* - Connor or cloak? cloak is the salty one

Lol
1 money

2 ill help him fix up some Helmers @cloakfox

3 Hub is so boring

4 I would love some hacker pillaging privileges. Gotta slay em all.

5 forums, it costs less to make alts.

6 I have not gotten into cannibalism yet. Just like @Dansors I will choose from the experiences. So i think the sensible answer would be cooked fox.
[doublepost=1465273934,1465273715][/doublepost]Lol i like how peoples no understands "salty 1"

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Lol
1 money

2 ill help him fix up some Helmers @cloakfox

3 Hub is so boring

4 I would love some hacker pillaging privileges. Gotta slay em all.

5 forums, it costs less to make alts.

6 I have not gotten into cannibalism yet. Just like @Dansors I will choose from the experiences. So i think the sensible answer would be cooked fox.
[doublepost=1465273934,1465273715][/doublepost]Lol i like how peoples no understands "salty 1"
I'm gonna eat cooked knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.