Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Fix Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
We run our servers on the best hardware we can get (currently Ryzen 5950X), everyone in this thread also seems to forget that we do not have a worldborder enabled, offering this feature of endless exploration comes with a few trade offs and issues that we solve by implementing non intrusive limits.

Most in this thread also forget that we do not reset our server survival servers every x months. Again this comes at a cost as well. (previous survival server ran for 4+ years)

Everything you can do in vanilla Minecraft is still possible in our servers as long as you don't cram x entities into 1 chunk, or as long as you don't spam elytra/tridents :)
So what ur saying is a fcking aternos server runs better than Foxcraft
welp cloak u should make a world border because we do want the elytra to have no cool down + with the entities we do want villagers in a chunk to expand
And same thing on ob I found ways to deal with villagers but the firework cool down is too fcking far considering exploring is no longer a option of getting recourses effectivly let's say I need to get somewhere 20k blocks away I don't want to walk there I want to glide firework cool down makes that near impossible

I've only just starting using Elytra - but must admit it the timer on it doesn't bother me. I think it just gets some getting use to. I also like that there is no world boarder because there is always a chance to explore more if my understanding of this is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.