Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Failure to honor a voucher paid by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Recently I've acquired a mysticfox voucher via auction house. at one point it was a valid one paid for by a player (obviously) but now it's "outdated" and it doesn't work. I've put in a ticket so I can redeem the said rank. the reply was unceremoniously "sorry, we can't update the voucher" (close). I don't know what that was, I thought the staff would be more courteous would at least put more effort into something that was paid for.

and for that reason, I will not put another dime into this server. nor will I ever vote for this server again, ever. I feel that they don't think this wasn't important enough for them to help a customer even though I'm not the original buyer of the voucher.

Attachments

Thijs_D

Known Member
Staff members can't give you a new voucher, so they won't obviously... I think only the owner can do that. You shouldn't be blaming staff because they do the best they can to help people.

It would seem that they didn't. From my understanding, they just closed the ticket without trying to get someone who actually could help involved. Kinda swept it under the rug.

Hi Cowboydancer,

First of all we’re really sorry for the inconvenience! It’s terrible seeing your hard earned money go to waste.

These vouchers are no longer valid due to the fact that a player has duplicated them, which is why it’s hard to replace them with a working voucher.

For now I’m going to ask you to store the voucher in your enderchest. I’ll ask around to get it replaced but I can’t promise anything!

Have a great day and I’ll get back to you through a private message.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.