Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Events/DC-server/channel bora town

KUTSTUFIE

Thread starter #1
Dear staff,
As some of you might have noticed Bora has been busy trying to set up an amazing event OB on the server. There have been talks in the past between Bora and multiple staff on different occasions about the hosting/visions of events via the Foxcraft DC server. although this could be possible with future meetings, we think the scale of these events is overlooked/misunderstood. Because of this, we started setting up a separate DC server for the big events.

Recently there has been some friction about the separate DC server and advertising for it in the server. This is a server with the sole purpose of hosting the events on Foxcraft one block via that server so that spam/moderation/chats won't get flooded by the scale of the events.

Now we would love to work together to see what the possibilities are of creating these amazing events. To do this we would love to get in touch with the staff. I think primarily @cloakfox , @Laylah , and @Annelies022 since they are the owner, community manager, and event coordinator of the server. To explain the visions/ideas and talk about the possibilities for the events. We would love to take the talking to a bit of a higher level than simple messaging back and forth. We would like to organize a meeting with you (owner, CM, EC, or other staff if more suited) to get the communication flow quicker and cancel out any misunderstanding that comes with simple texting.

We are looking forward to your response. If there are any questions/confusion either respond via this post or message me on DC. If any other form of communication is better to use I would love to hear about how we could get in contact.

Kind Regards,

Stufie

Builder/Moderator
Bora-Town

Ingame: KUTSTUFIE
Real-DC-Name: wizzugizzu

I’d suggest you to message them on forums. These things won’t be discussed in a public forums thread ;)

I’d suggest you to message them on forums. These things won’t be discussed in a public forums thread ;)
this things ain't getting any results anyway lol... The first idea was liked. then denied. then denied again. When i say i wanna have live concerts on oneblock with rl artists i get a text channel opened. i guess charlie puth would love to type his songs instead of sing them. xD (yeah i have been in contact with his managers lol, he aint charging much for 10min live show - well define not much its diffrent for each user seperatly)

this things ain't getting any results anyway lol... The first idea was liked. then denied. then denied again. When i say i wanna have live concerts on oneblock with rl artists i get a text channel opened. i guess charlie puth would love to type his songs instead of sing them. xD (yeah i have been in contact with his managers lol, he aint charging much for 10min live show - well define not much its diffrent for each user seperatly)
There are a lot of other nice events you can do besides paying a lot for a concert on Minecraft tho

There are a lot of other nice events you can do besides paying a lot for a concert on Minecraft tho
my mom always thought me go big or go home. also true about other events. can i get a word from staff when people start participating in events via Foxcraft discord server no-one participating wont get a mute or time out? let me help you with answer, its a no. so i really dont want to host events where participants get timed out for 24hrs for being part of a event. on my dc server i can turn that bot/mod off, you guys wont do that in fox server.

Feel free to promote the event you are going to host in your own discord server. And if it’s on oneblock you can also promote it in the new channel cloak created for you. But we indeed can’t change the rules just for an event.