Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dual torch burnout clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallideadly

Known Member
Thread starter #1
This clock helps me empty dispensers or droppers effectively without the occasional observer clock freeze. I do not build machines for industrial use so for the smaller automatic farms this design can be effective and has less noise, (no pistons);

2021-07-20_12.42.39.png

The above picture shows the heart of the machine. The comparator is going to be detecting either a dispenser or a dropper depending on what the machine is made to do.

The picture below shows a dispener. This can be used many ways. Dispensing items into a water elevator or shooting them into lava, etc..

2021-07-20_12.44.19.png

While the clock runs the redstone dust will be flashing along with the redstone torches that sit on the same block. One torch will burnout and the other will flash and then it repeats over and over until the dropper/dispenser is empty.

Then there is the dropper tower of which I use alot for my underground farms to feed into shop chests.

2021-07-20_12.48.43.png

You will see observers facing downwards with redstone dust on top of them. The Dual torch burnout clock empties the first dropper/dispenser and the observers do the rest.

2021-07-20_12.49.30.png

Super simple to make and suprisingly quite running. Not too bad for resources required.

Hope this helps. Have fun out there.

ty i think this will rly help but also i think that you could use a water elevator instead of a dropper tower for longer disctances. The benefits are that i produces less lag is more resource friendly and produces no nois like the clicking noise droppers make.

hope this helps for making your farms even more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.