Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Disable Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Like what the title said Disable minions in the new kingdoms. Theye are p2w.
I know you can get them from crates however to be fair how big is the change you get them.
Or remove them from /buy and crates and make them only buyble with ingame cash with /shop.

-1 in my opinion, minions are the factor for a thriving and prosperous economy in the game. Otherwise inflation will be too slow and you will pay nothing for good stuff.

Inspired by economist John Maynard Keynes

Thread starter #4
-1 in my opinion, minions are the factor for a thriving and prosperous economy in the game. Otherwise inflation will be too slow and you will pay nothing for good stuff.

Inspired by economist John Maynard Keynes
The thing is that when you can buy minions you have a big advantage
Also when progress is slow people will play for longer

Thread starter #8
Still it's a automatic way to get money that you are not able to get when you don't spend money

The thing is that when you can buy minions you have a big advantage
Also when progress is slow people will play for longer
I'm sorry you don't have spare cash to spend. It's part of it. No income on buycraft = no server plain and simple (survival excluded)

If there weren't minions I'd burnout in a week grinding for a minion, I think the idea is boring and makes the game far too slow paced.

Thread starter #13
I'm sorry you don't have spare cash to spend. It's part of it. No income on buycraft = no server plain and simple (survival excluded)

If there weren't minions I'd burnout in a week grinding for a minion, I think the idea is boring and makes the game far too slow paced.
If I had no spare money why would I do giveaways. And I know you need money for keeping a server online however minions are just to game breaking

If I had no spare money why would I do giveaways. And I know you need money for keeping a server online however minions are just to game breaking

I get how you feel, my oneblock on vulcan took me 2 months to get to, if that took any longer I don't think I'd have played here. Some people like P2W while others don't. It's been a constant battle on most of the servers I've been on. I don't think that'll change anytime soon either.

Removing minions to that extent would make a lot of people less likely to play in my eyes. Sure I buy a lot of minions and that's my expense, I've also gave a few out and sold some to people who probably couldn't afford it otherwise.

There's always bad and good, think positively. Minions add a few things that couldn't be automated otherwise, that's what made me play Foxcraft.

+1 I agree with Gamemetmark, minions just make people who spend tons of money on the game super overpowered when everyone else is just playing the game at the slow pace that Celestial and Dark talked about. Minions = p2w

Status
Not open for further replies.