Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Population

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey, Jaren0916 here.
I was wondering if any of you have insight
On how popular Creative used to be back in the day. I used to play this server on my old account that won't work anymore because it was the old MC. I had a good rank but I took a 5 year break and I lost track of Foxcraft. I was wondering so I can know more about the server I played on.

Deefol

Banned #3
'5 year break' yeah no.
Creative used to have 3 tabs, like kitpvp (rip). It was a popular gamemode. Every gamemode was thriving, factions, skyblock, skywars, agario (looool) ect. Except survival which has sorta grown I guess.

Donator
Banned #4
Hey, Jaren0916 here.
I was wondering if any of you have insight
On how popular Creative used to be back in the day. I used to play this server on my old account that won't work anymore because it was the old MC. I had a good rank but I took a 5 year break and I lost track of Foxcraft. I was wondering so I can know more about the server I played on.
Are you sure 5 years? I remember it being really popular late 2015 early 2016. Since then it kinda died down. I remember coming on and there being no one on all day a few months ago and now it's recently been getting popular again. But yeah creative used to have like 200 people on at a time daily, or something ridiculous like that.

I feel the sudden increase of creative players (myself included) was because of the loads of new blocks added, allowing for new building potential. Since there was a dry spell with no major update for almost 2 years, the new updates has revived creative with new blocks and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.