Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Community Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #23
I rarely see any in game. Some servers have over 40 staff, which is two times of this one.
Helper applications will be open in a few months, so have patience and keep an eye on the forums :)

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Congrats wifey!
Ay lmao, inside jokes aside-
Good job, I wish you success and that you also bring success to the server!
Heavy stuff, I know.

Hey Foxcrafters!

For those who don't know me yet; Hey! I'm MechPotato, I'm a Foxcraft staff member that has been around this community for quite awhile now. I live in the central part of Sweden. On my spare time I usually like to spend time with my friends and play soccer/floorball. I'm very friendly and I'd like to call myself a normal Foxcraft player that has access to extra commands to help out the server. If you see me in-game feel free to ask any questions or just have a chit-chat with me, I'd really appreciate that!
but enough about me..

Today I'm gladly announcing that I will be the new CM (Community Manager) of Foxcraft. Meaning that I will help to handle the bug reports, server suggestions, rank issues..you name it, basically everything forum related. However I'll mostly be handling Rank issues, server suggestions, and I will in a few months help cloakfox out with the new helper applications. As most of you know I'm currently an admin so I'll still be chat-modding and etc. as usual.

As you guys know, Cloakfox can't handle all of those on his own since he is being busy with school, his internship and such.I hope you all will help me through this experience and help me to make the server more efficient. I'm looking forward to fix issues and improving the network, I hope you guys are as excited as me and remember;
If there are any issues, please save other staff the time of explaining it to you and making reports and bug reports. You don't know how much these help the server!
If you have any questions feel free to leave a reply down below or send me a forums PM!

Thanks for reading- MechPotato
Congrats sweet girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Hey Foxcrafters!

For those who don't know me yet; Hey! I'm MechPotato, I'm a Foxcraft staff member that has been around this community for quite awhile now. I live in the central part of Sweden. On my spare time I usually like to spend time with my friends and play soccer/floorball. I'm very friendly and I'd like to call myself a normal Foxcraft player that has access to extra commands to help out the server. If you see me in-game feel free to ask any questions or just have a chit-chat with me, I'd really appreciate that!
but enough about me..

Today I'm gladly announcing that I will be the new CM (Community Manager) of Foxcraft. Meaning that I will help to handle the bug reports, server suggestions, rank issues..you name it, basically everything forum related. However I'll mostly be handling Rank issues, server suggestions, and I will in a few months help cloakfox out with the new helper applications. As most of you know I'm currently an admin so I'll still be chat-modding and etc. as usual.

As you guys know, Cloakfox can't handle all of those on his own since he is being busy with school, his internship and such.I hope you all will help me through this experience and help me to make the server more efficient. I'm looking forward to fix issues and improving the network, I hope you guys are as excited as me and remember;
If there are any issues, please save other staff the time of explaining it to you and making reports and bug reports. You don't know how much these help the server!
If you have any questions feel free to leave a reply down below or send me a forums PM!

Yay one of the cool people

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Hey Foxcrafters!

but enough about me..

YEA Mech! Good job! <3

LittleFox

How do we play games here?

Hey Foxcrafters!

but enough about me..

Fit

Banned #37
Fix facs bugs .-. Cannoning, making pots, fucked up warzone claims ( get better devs @cloakfox ) Tnt being shot and the placent of it is messed up and now boosting is screwed get to work :D

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Don't you mean stfu and deal with your own life?
Nah. I mean, normally I wouldn't care, and I don't like to micro-manage people, but Mech just became Manager, which is pretty big. This isn't the place to bring your problems. She's done well, so maybe be happy for her instead of taking the spotlight off of her accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.