Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bye, Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xokoloto

Banned #21
That's too bad, I hope he knows that a lot of people still like him on here.
Yes i know, and very silly to quit over a shitty reason.. Like people keep on telling me to get ******.. and every time they do i laugh harder... But this kid is crying cause people think he doesn't deserve well known.. dafuq? xD

Hyllus will never become staff/helper/guard.. he got offended by some kid's word that he will 'quit' shows how much of a boy you are.. Lol i get hate all the time.. i go like
'JELLY?\
Ok, here goes. Now I will definitely be gone. I can't stand by and have someone like you talk for me.
1.) I used to want to become a helper. It's true, but how does that define me? I'd like to help the server.
2.) I'd stop calling people "Kid" in a serious way, when they're older than you. You act like you're 13.
3.) When, EVER, did I say the reason for why I was quitting? The answer is, never.
4.) I'm not crying. I'd appreciate if you'd stop defining me, without knowing me.
5.) I know some people think I don't deserve well known member. Perhaps I don't.
"Yes i know, and very silly to quit over a shitty reason.. Like people keep on telling me to get ******.. and every time they do i laugh harder"
6.) I'm laughing at you right now. How do you know how I feel? Are you looking at my face and judging my reactions?
Because, right now, if I were to judge you, I'd say you're a pathetic "16-Year-Old" boy making fun of some kid, who can't technically respond. Because I'm typing this right now, I'm never going to be on Foxcraft again. It'll be taken as ban evasion and so I'll be IP banned. I don't care, I'm leaving anyway. I can't have my legacy tarnished by you.
7.) I don't deserve well known member on the new forums. I got it faster than I should have.
What I really hate, is when someone acts superior to someone else. You're doing it in your posts. Does me being 3 years your junior make you a better person? No. Why are you acting like you're better than me? You're not, but I'm not better than you either. Maybe, instead of making assumptions and being rude, you could just ask "Why are you leaving?".
Part of the reason I'm leaving (I say part!) is because of people like you. No, not that you make me cry, or feel bad. You just make the Foxcraft experience less fun. It's not cool when people are leaving because of people like you. The reason I'm leaving is not JUST that there's hate.
Now, I'm going to correct all of your grammatical errors. I know my grammar isn't perfect, but I'd like to point out how I'm putting greater effort into what I'm saying.
"Hyllus will never become staff/helper/guard.. he got offended by some kid's word that he will 'quit' shows how much of a boy you are.. Lol i get hate all the time.. i go like
'JELLY?\"
First of all, it'd be "..." not "..", as those dots are ellipses. Then, it's a new sentence so "He" is capitalised. It's also words, not word. There'd be some sort of punctuation after "words". "i" Would be "I", for obvious reasons. Also, "I go like" is not grammatically correct, it's "I'm like" or "I go".
There's no need for the backslash next to "jelly".
"He is crying, cause people think he doesn't deserve well known member, so now he is crying cause he is getting hate.. aawww cute"
It's "because" not "cause".
"Yes i know, and very silly to quit over a shitty reason.. Like people keep on telling me to get ******.. and every time they do i laugh harder... But this kid is crying cause people think he doesn't deserve well known.. dafuq? xD"
"I" Should be capitalised. There should be a comma after "But".
"Ikr.. cloak just wants... $$"
Finally, Cloak is a proper noun and should be capitalised.

"Guys, I don't think he's quitting."
@WillowPet, now I'm leaving, whether I like it or not.

I know this will be removed, but hopefully some people read it.
This is my final goodbye, Foxcraft.
-Hyllus

Ok, here goes. Now I will definitely be gone. I can't stand by and have someone like you talk for me.
1.) I used to want to become a helper. It's true, but how does that define me? I'd like to help the server.
2.) I'd stop calling people "Kid" in a serious way, when they're older than you. You act like you're 13.
3.) When, EVER, did I say the reason for why I was quitting? The answer is, never.
4.) I'm not crying. I'd appreciate if you'd stop defining me, without knowing me.
5.) I know some people think I don't deserve well known member. Perhaps I don't.
"Yes i know, and very silly to quit over a shitty reason.. Like people keep on telling me to get ******.. and every time they do i laugh harder"
6.) I'm laughing at you right now. How do you know how I feel? Are you looking at my face and judging my reactions?
Because, right now, if I were to judge you, I'd say you're a pathetic "16-Year-Old" boy making fun of some kid, who can't technically respond. Because I'm typing this right now, I'm never going to be on Foxcraft again. It'll be taken as ban evasion and so I'll be IP banned. I don't care, I'm leaving anyway. I can't have my legacy tarnished by you.
7.) I don't deserve well known member on the new forums. I got it faster than I should have.
What I really hate, is when someone acts superior to someone else. You're doing it in your posts. Does me being 3 years your junior make you a better person? No. Why are you acting like you're better than me? You're not, but I'm not better than you either. Maybe, instead of making assumptions and being rude, you could just ask "Why are you leaving?".
Part of the reason I'm leaving (I say part!) is because of people like you. No, not that you make me cry, or feel bad. You just make the Foxcraft experience less fun. It's not cool when people are leaving because of people like you. The reason I'm leaving is not JUST that there's hate.
Now, I'm going to correct all of your grammatical errors. I know my grammar isn't perfect, but I'd like to point out how I'm putting greater effort into what I'm saying.
"Hyllus will never become staff/helper/guard.. he got offended by some kid's word that he will 'quit' shows how much of a boy you are.. Lol i get hate all the time.. i go like
'JELLY?\"
First of all, it'd be "..." not "..", as those dots are ellipses. Then, it's a new sentence so "He" is capitalised. It's also words, not word. There'd be some sort of punctuation after "words". "i" Would be "I", for obvious reasons. Also, "I go like" is not grammatically correct, it's "I'm like" or "I go".
There's no need for the backslash next to "jelly".
"He is crying, cause people think he doesn't deserve well known member, so now he is crying cause he is getting hate.. aawww cute"
It's "because" not "cause".
"Yes i know, and very silly to quit over a shitty reason.. Like people keep on telling me to get ******.. and every time they do i laugh harder... But this kid is crying cause people think he doesn't deserve well known.. dafuq? xD"
"I" Should be capitalised. There should be a comma after "But".
"Ikr.. cloak just wants... $$"
Finally, Cloak is a proper noun and should be capitalised.

"Guys, I don't think he's quitting."
@WillowPet, now I'm leaving, whether I like it or not.

I know this will be removed, but hopefully some people read it.
This is my final goodbye, Foxcraft.
-Hyllus
2 things; why are you not on your regular acc?

please dont quit. if you do, best of luck to you in the future. X0X0

Silvic

Dedicated Member
@KhaaseKhaase
Gosh, I guess I just don't understand.
What matters more to you, haters or lifelong friends?
It's not just about you, it's also about all those people who you promised you would never leave in the dark, like me.
I understand that it's frustrating, but instead of letting everyone win, you should fight for it, you deserve this.
It doesn't matter if there are people who don't like you.
It doesn't matter if there are people who have betrayed you.
It doesn't matter if you've been let down.
If you truly like this server, and your friends who adore you, then you'll stay.
However, it is your choice, and an insignificant person such as myself ought not to interfere. Just know that no matter what, there are people who care and people who love you. Don't be put out of your place because of it.

@KhaaseKhaase
Gosh, I guess I just don't understand.
What matters more to you, haters or lifelong friends?
It's not just about you, it's also about all those people who you promised you would never leave in the dark, like me.
I understand that it's frustrating, but instead of letting everyone win, you should fight for it, you deserve this.
It doesn't matter if there are people who don't like you.
It doesn't matter if there are people who have betrayed you.
It doesn't matter if you've been let down.
If you truly like this server, and your friends who adore you, then you'll stay.
However, it is your choice, and an insignificant person such as myself ought not to interfere. Just know that no matter what, there are people who care and people who love you. Don't be put out of your place because of it.
You're right. It's not just those people though. I need to focus more on my studies. It's too late anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.