Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bye, Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyllus Don't leave.

I'm sure nobody cares about the post counts and if its really a bother i'm sure @cloakfox or @Affixes can remove your score just to keep everyone in peace. Leaving a great community for such a silly reason is not acceptable.

Hope you'll still stay and be involved in the community like the last forums

@Hyllus Don't leave.

I'm sure nobody cares about the post counts and if its really a bother i'm sure @cloakfox or @Affixes can remove your score just to keep everyone in peace. Leaving a great community for such a silly reason is not acceptable.

Hope you'll still stay and be involved in the community like the last forums
I would love to. That's also not the only reason, it'd be better if I focused more on my studies. I also will most likely be IP banned for ban evasion.

I would love to. That's also not the only reason, it'd be better if I focused more on my studies. I also will most likely be IP banned for ban evasion.
It's a good idea to contact Leon or Affixes, I'm sure it will be looked through if you're mature and ask for a second chance.
I think what you should've done at the beginning was Delete the Hyllus account and made another account named Hyllus which was a clean start for you when the idea of you post farming was going around.

But i wish you all the best and i do hope you'll be joining us.
Good luck on your studies too you were a very nice player :)

It's a good idea to contact Leon or Affixes, I'm sure it will be looked through if you're mature and ask for a second chance.
I think what you should've done at the beginning was Delete the Hyllus account and made another account named Hyllus which was a clean start for you when the idea of you post farming was going around.

But i wish you all the best and i do hope you'll be joining us.
Good luck on your studies too you were a very nice player :)
Thanks for all of the help. I'm able to change my IGN tomorrow, and will talk to the managers about getting a new account with a new start.
You're the brightest side of Foxcraft, thanks for making it such a great place. I really appreciate how much time you've put into this thread.

Bye, it's been fun.
Josh, please do not go.
[doublepost=1457959413,1457959070][/doublepost]
He is crying, cause people think he doesn't deserve well known member, so now he is crying cause he is getting hate.. aawww cute
Hush.
[doublepost=1457959653][/doublepost]Josh, You helped me shine brightest in the darkest moments, I wish I could do the same for you. Now, it's too late. But, at least you know how I feel every single day. I get hate, and it sucks. But I ignore it, and you should to.

Status
Not open for further replies.