Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Building Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
On Survival I am offering 64 diamond blocks to anyone who can build me a good, decent-sized town.
It must include:
- At least 12 houses
- Community farms
- Community mines
- Mayors Office
- Guard Towers
- Decent Wall
- Animal Farms
- (If Possible) Xp Farms

The materials must consist of the following:
Oak logs, wood, cobblestone, stone bricks, spruce logs, dark oak logs.
Anything related to the above materials may also be used.
Gravel, dirt, ect, may be used to construct paths.

The town must be at least 20k blocks from spawn, to avoid it being raided.
I will add in an extra 16 diamond blocks if it's 30k+ from spawn.
The town, upon completion, must be given ownership to me, the claim and all.
All lockable items with the lockette plugin must be locked during construction, and then unlocked when transferring ownership.

If you need more information, message me or contact me in game.

On Survival I am offering 64 diamond blocks to anyone who can build me a good, decent-sized town.
It must include:
- At least 12 houses
- Community farms
- Community mines
- Mayors Office
- Guard Towers
- Decent Wall
- Animal Farms
- (If Possible) Xp Farms

All lockable items with the lockette plugin must be locked during construction, and then unlocked when transferring ownership.

do you have to make it on Foxcraft survival or can i make it on a single player world?

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
What are the minimum measurements for each community farm? Community mines? Guard towers? Wall height? Animal farm sizes?

Thread starter #6
What are the minimum measurements for each community farm? Community mines? Guard towers? Wall height? Animal farm sizes?
Well if you're going for a big community farm, I'd say 11x11 plots for each crop, however if you're going for like lots of individual then I'd say 5x5 for each crop. Community mines just have to be strip mines, they can be infinitely long. Guard towers should be something like 5x5 with each of their floors accessible, make them simple but looking good, and around 3 floors tall, each floor being 5 blocks tall, (roof height would vary depending on what shape you go for, I'd like a pointy roof), wall height should be around 9 blocks, with the walls being three thick maximum, and animal farms should be around, I'd say, ehhh like 9x9 animal pens for each animal you can get.

Banned #7
Also to add as main blocks: red clay, sea lanterns. If the people doing this do a good job we will give out regular and the best pays on the server.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Well if you're going for a big community farm, I'd say 11x11 plots for each crop, however if you're going for like lots of individual then I'd say 5x5 for each crop. Community mines just have to be strip mines, they can be infinitely long. Guard towers should be something like 5x5 with each of their floors accessible, make them simple but looking good, and around 3 floors tall, each floor being 5 blocks tall, (roof height would vary depending on what shape you go for, I'd like a pointy roof), wall height should be around 9 blocks, with the walls being three thick maximum, and animal farms should be around, I'd say, ehhh like 9x9 animal pens for each animal you can get.
For a big community farm, I can just do what I did on Skyblock, provided I have the blocks (because I don't :p). It's a 3-story farm with a 3x3 arrangement of 9x9 farms, so that's 720 plots for each crop, on each floor, so that's 2160 total plots for all crops. Then there's beetroot... That's an extra floor, so, plus another 720 plots comes out to....... 2880. The rest of the buildings should be no problem. If you'd rather, I can scale the farm down by 1/3, then it would be 2x2 arrangements of 9x9 plots, which comes out to 320 plots per floor, and 1280 total, including the beetroot floor.

It must include:
- At least 12 houses
- Community farms
- Community mines
- Mayors Office
- Guard Towers
- Decent Wall
- Animal Farms
- (If Possible) Xp Farms

I made you one it is outside the mountains of hub with a dirt hut eZ build

Ayza

Friend
Donator
For a big community farm, I can just do what I did on Skyblock, provided I have the blocks (because I don't :p). It's a 3-story farm with a 3x3 arrangement of 9x9 farms, so that's 720 plots for each crop, on each floor, so that's 2160 total plots for all crops. Then there's beetroot... That's an extra floor, so, plus another 720 plots comes out to....... 2880. The rest of the buildings should be no problem. If you'd rather, I can scale the farm down by 1/3, then it would be 2x2 arrangements of 9x9 plots, which comes out to 320 plots per floor, and 1280 total, including the beetroot floor.
Did you need to count on your fingers for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.