Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bug Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello there!
I experienced 2 bugs in the OneBlock Gamemode.
1. The backpacks (small, medium, large) are bugged so hard, I opened a Small Backpack (didnt rename it), it said "Invalid backpack found. Please contact the admin if this was a mistake." I opened a medium backpack (renamed as "gucci bag"), it opened. I used it and kept all of my stuff in it (since I was working on a farm). Then next time I opened it, it again bugged. I lost all of my stuff that was in it. I had 2 netherite pickaxes, 1 named "THE B L O C K SMASHER" which had unbreaking 4, fortune 3, Efficiency 4 and telekinesis and other one as the default name with silk touch on it. I also had a netherite hoe with replenish and fortune 3 on it. I had Diamond Blocks in it too.
FoxGod DonzoVT also reported that they lost 9 backpacks like this and one was full with minions in it.

2. I am a bedrock player so /ah is not working. Even if I type /ah command, it doesnt show up the GUI and I lost so many good stuff that people were selling on it.

I hope these bugs would be fixed ASAP.

And a little suggestion- You should add discord link of Foxcraft in your website, since bedrock players cant click the temporary link given after typing /discord.

IGN- [Wolf] .Skibofx7170
(Its my first thread so if I said something wrong, just ignore ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.