Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ban on ItzEqual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Today is March 28th 2016 and as me and my friend were on the factions server my friend sent me a teleport request and when I accepted it he teleported and a player by the name of ''ItzEqual'' appeared out of nowhere and i was pretty freaked out like, ''How in the world did she/he get in here???'' So I went and attacked he/she and ended up dying unfortunately, So I had teleported to my home (Not my faction home) and saw her and her friend sitting on the stairs outside my door, and she had attacked me through the door, and she somehow got in and set multiple homes in my base, at least 4-5 homes were set in my base by he/she, at the time I had been streaming and had 2 eyewitnesses 1. ZachAttack76, and a viewer by the name of Chasestewart0, and Then I started recording me going back and forth in my base and here teleporting/ moving to her multiple set homes in my base, I do have video proof wich I will link below. PS: I know my forums account is new because i just created it for this reason but I have played on the server for about a year now.

Evidence of mods/ hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.