Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Auto clicking is allowed on Kingdoms even in pvp, even though it says its not in the official rules on mcfoxcraft.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
In the rules (https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/rules/) under Client Modifications & Hacks it says
"The use of third-party software that gives a significant advantage to the user or to their peers is also strictly forbidden, This includes the use of macros or hotkeys that trigger AUTOMATED CLICKS, movements on a more than 1 to 1 ratio (1 input = 1 output), and anything similar."

But the Helper RapDiablo has said otherwise in a report I was making against someone using an auto clicker.
Rap Diablo.png

so if an official staff member says its ok go nuts and downloads all the auto clickers you want now and use them in pvp as much as you want

Thread starter #2
Wouldn't it be crazy if they saw this post and updated/fixed their official rules?!?!?! I know, I know guys... it's too much to ask for.

First of, I think RapDiablo means the mods are allowe because they don't give an advantage in pvp. Second of, I think he should've responded more transparent. Giving examples why its allowed things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.