Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Applications to Magma! The #1 kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #21
1. IGN name: EternalDarkness
2. Age: 15
3. Rank on Kingdoms: VIP+
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: 4-5 years idk which
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: Muppets on Fox. Frost on some different server
6. How can we trust you: I don't inside and I don't scam little kids.
7. How will you help our kingdom: By helping every way possible.
Accepted! Welcome to the Kingdom. We will invite you when your on next.

We have blacklisted our first people and this includes members of a while kingdom. This is due to the lack of respect and honor they have for people around them. Pushing people to fight and then cheat to have the upper advantage. We do not tolerate a heavy negative attitude in our kingdom.

Blacklisted people are included in the following text

Blacklisted
Zenofox
Buurman_moll
DrEnder2003
calebewallace

LG-Guus
MCander
TgA_Blackroses
baboesj
PittigeWorst151
MutIw0w
Nicolas191
Jaym05
Amir....
Hahaha i like this.... I feel special now :D

with all due respect, I find that that list is badly written, im in a kingdom that I can't leave because im banned. (reason for ban was that my pearl was considered as speed hacks. my banappeal is pending) it seems like you found some toxic people, looked up there kingdom, and just blacklisted everyone without looking at the person itself. as a feminist I find this highly unacceptable behavior, in order to judge a person you should look and talk with the person itself and not look where he/she/it came from. I've been a proud fox craft member/donator for the past 3 years and im looking forward to join the server again. I've been banned several times because of my wifi problems but the good staff team of this server was always able to help! also if you look into my history you can see I havent received any mutes/warnings and I don't consider myself toxic or disrespectful at all. im not looking to join magma, however I would like to be taken off the blacklist. if you have any questions to me as a person or my history off the server, feel free to ask!

Banned #26
with all due respect, I find that that list is badly written, im in a kingdom that I can't leave because im banned. (reason for ban was that my pearl was considered as speed hacks. my banappeal is pending) it seems like you found some toxic people, looked up there kingdom, and just blacklisted everyone without looking at the person itself. as a feminist I find this highly unacceptable behavior, in order to judge a person you should look and talk with the person itself and not look where he/she/it came from. I've been a proud fox craft member/donator for the past 3 years and im looking forward to join the server again. I've been banned several times because of my wifi problems but the good staff team of this server was always able to help! also if you look into my history you can see I havent received any mutes/warnings and I don't consider myself toxic or disrespectful at all. im not looking to join magma, however I would like to be taken off the blacklist. if you have any questions to me as a person or my history off the server, feel free to ask!
Lol you did not pearl.

Thread starter #27
You should of thought about association yourself with certain people

JohnnyHXD

1. IGN name: JohnnyHXD
2. Age: 15/2004
3. Rank on Kingdoms: ShadowFox
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: 7/8 i think
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I don´t have really play on Foxcraft faction but i do play faction...
6. How can we trust you: I think that confidence gained over time
7. How will you help our kingdom: I like to play and I am active I think I can help in pvp, mining does not like much, and I have discord.

UFiskelig

1. IGN name: JohnnyHXD
2. Age: 15/2004
3. Rank on Kingdoms: ShadowFox
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: 7/8 i think
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I don´t have really play on Foxcraft faction but i do play faction...
6. How can we trust you: I think that confidence gained over time
7. How will you help our kingdom: I like to play and I am active I think I can help in pvp, mining does not like much, and I have discord.

1. IGN name: Salocin1110
2. Age: 18/2000
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member (Sorry i don't pay money on MC)
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: I started playing when the first KD relesed. And i just started at the new kingdoms
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I have played alot of Kingdoms and Factions on other servers. I was that kind of PVP/Raid player who likes to fight. And i was managing some kingdoms/faction
6. How can we trust you: Atm you can't becouse i have nothing to give you guys. But i think when we play together you will get some trust over time :)
7. How will you help our kingdom: I love to play mc and im not the worst pvp'er ever haha. And i know some good factions tactics, and I have discord:)

UFiskelig

1. IGN name: Salocin1110
2. Age: 18/2000
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member (Sorry i don't pay money on MC)
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: I started playing when the first KD relesed. And i just started at the new kingdoms
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I have played alot of Kingdoms and Factions on other servers. I was that kind of PVP/Raid player who likes to fight. And i was managing some kingdoms/faction
6. How can we trust you: Atm you can't becouse i have nothing to give you guys. But i think when we play together you will get some trust over time :)
7. How will you help our kingdom: I love to play mc and im not the worst pvp'er ever haha. And i know some good factions tactics, and I have discord:)

1. IGN name: ThiccIdot
2. Age: 15
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member
4. How long have you been on Foxcraft: about 4 years
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I haven't played Kingdoms or Factions much but I play enough of Factions and Survival on other servers
6. How can we trust you: I guess I can say you'll find out soon enough cause currently I have nothing I can say for you to trust me so you'll have to just take my word I'm trustworthy
7. How will you help our kingdom: I'll do anything I'm assigned to tbh also I have lots of free time so yeah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.