Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

An apology from the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey, as you see from a thread from @_Super_Hans_ one of my warriors has raised/griefed VP_kingdoms base, first off I would very much like to apologize to @Alex_Tro and the rest of VP-kingdom I honestly had absolutely no knowledge of this attack until many hours after it was completed, our team does not raid without reason, this was a new member in our team and he thought it would make me happy if he did this, well obviously it didn't

Once again the "raider" has been punished greatly

Empire and Vp-kingdom I know we arnt on the best "terms" but I am still sorry the city was very beautiful

I would also like to spread the tag #prayforvpkingdom

Hey, as you see from a thread from @_Super_Hans_ one of my warriors has raised/griefed VP_kingdoms base, first off I would very much like to apologize to @Alex_Tro and the rest of VP-kingdom I honestly had absolutely no knowledge of this attack until many hours after it was completed, our team does not raid without reason, this was a new member in our team and he thought it would make me happy if he did this, well obviously it didn't

Empire and Vp-kingdom I know we arnt on the best "terms" but I am still sorry the city was very beautiful

How did the player get punished exactly?

Banned #5

You didn't order James to stop, I seen you running around with him with fire resistance potions for around 25 minutes clearly you were okay with it until you got exposed.

Thread starter #7
You didn't order James to stop, I seen you running around with him with fire resistance potions for around 25 minutes clearly you were okay with it until you got exposed.
That wasn't 25 minutes, and he was just showing me the damage he had done, I got very angry at him in our team chat
[doublepost=1502922720,1502922675][/doublepost]
How did the player get punished exactly?
Permanently kicked from warriors for causing 3 different teams to be put in a bad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.