Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

About The Reset... {RANT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait where are your suggestions? Oh right can't find em.
A lot of people like old skywars,kitpvp,factions and stuff all the updates to each server is pretty much the same and /pet on most servers is the dumbest thing I've seen,kids are gonna just ride there enderdragons around factions and stuff probs gonna role-play next

Last edited:
Thread starter #22
Most helpfull player award 2k16 goes to glazedkid.

thanks cloak! XD JK

Thanks for banning him from forums, now hopefully the IQ of the forums won't drop anymore from his stupidity

EDIT: You know your message is savage worthy and just great when cloak gives it the like rating :>

Wait where are your suggestions? Oh right can't find em.
I have a suggestion: how about removing all the fancy "updates" and making it a more enjoyable server instead of basing everything on money. Members can't even have one vault now. . .

That good enough, or nah? :)

I have a suggestion: how about removing all the fancy "updates" and making it a more enjoyable server instead of basing everything on money. Members can't even have one vault now. . .

That good enough, or nah? :)
Uhmn, you should really check out kitpvp, instead of just saying things.
I like the updates, that's my opinion.
Edit: How is adding more donor features, basing everything on money? And lowering rank prices.. LOL

Uhmn, you should really check out kitpvp, instead of just saying things.
I like the updates, that's my opinion.
Edit: How is adding more donor features, basing everything on money? And lowering rank prices.. LOL
I have checked it out, lmao. Another thing, I didn't see many people happy about anything. . I'm sure you know my opinion, so I guess we can agree to disagree. Basing everything on money- you have to pay for a rank to get at least 1 vault-though it may be a little amount- it's still money.

Donor features including full diamond armour? I thought you were working towards a more just server for players. Apparently not. But that's to be expected from you, isn't it? Guess I should keep that in mind.
Also, it won't matter if you "lower the rank prices" if everyone's scrambling to get a rank to get some perks that will surely later be reduced. Of couse, the other option is to quit ;) which may start happening soon amongst your new and old players. Would you like a pat on the back or a nice sticker once this happens? Keep that in mind as you ruin your once enjoyable server. Then again, just my opinion. Just a couple good things that will brighten your day up. . . :)

Last edited:
I like how they all say "I like it" but they don't even play it and don't care about what the community wants (Specifically KitPvP)

Some players have gone to the extreme by calling cloakfox rude terms and slurs, you really need to take a chill pill. It's a game. *cough* @Michael // GlazedPup *cough*

The Irony is real, lmao :p

Edit: You're one of the rudest twats on this server, now trying to act like you're nice to everyone, try being in a call with this kid, you'll leave instantally.

Last edited:
Thread starter #30

Edit: You're one of the rudest twats on this server, now trying to act like you're nice to everyone, try being in a call with this kid, you'll leave instantally.

No, that's an ironic message. You just attempted to call me out for sticking up for myself, then go ahead and call me a "rudest ****" and saying that people will instantly leave a call that they're in with me. I can have people vouch for me saying that you're constantly rude, you constantly say racial and homophobic slurs in calls, you constantly scream, and you constantly harass someone in the call to where they have to leave or you make them depressed. Next time, instead of trying to call someone else out, think of you own actions, buddy.

If you really want people to vouch for me , I'll tag them now : @LoveMee , @HeyIm_CJ , @IceeyBacon
[doublepost=1460723550,1460723095][/doublepost]Anyways, shame. I'm trying to make a simple thread about the kitpvp reset and you take your little pathetic suck up self onto my thread to start ****, yet you constantly say

"If im dropped dont talk to me"
"don't talk to me"
"we aren't friends leave me alone"

if you wanna say that then come to my thread and start ****, by all means. When you're banned from forums just like your buddy GlazedPup was, I'm going to lmao.

He's allowed to express his opinion on his own thread, Please do not comment on someone else's thread just to start an argument, I've warned you both @Cyclize and @GlazedBear countless times before to not start arguments between each other on threads, Argue somewhere else the forums isn't the right place. I will be closely monitoring both of you guys from now on, If you're going to act childish I will treat you like childs

No, that's an ironic message. You just attempted to call me out for sticking up for myself, then go ahead and call me a "rudest ****" and saying that people will instantly leave a call that they're in with me. I can have people vouch for me saying that you're constantly rude, you constantly say racial and homophobic slurs in calls, you constantly scream, and you constantly harass someone in the call to where they have to leave or you make them depressed. Next time, instead of trying to call someone else out, think of you own actions, buddy.

If you really want people to vouch for me , I'll tag them now : @LoveMee , @HeyIm_CJ , @IceeyBacon
[doublepost=1460723550,1460723095][/doublepost]Anyways, shame. I'm trying to make a simple thread about the kitpvp reset and you take your little pathetic suck up self onto my thread to start ****, yet you constantly say

"If im dropped dont talk to me"
"don't talk to me"
"we aren't friends leave me alone"

if you wanna say that then come to my thread and start ****, by all means. When you're banned from forums just like your buddy GlazedPup was, I'm going to lmao.
Ok I'm going to listen to Dansors and not fight, but I ask for you to not bother me or call me (I know i started this, and I should of not called you out) but please dont start on my profile which I had to delete many of your messages.

Friend
Donator

I feel the same about you. <3

Last edited:

I don't understand why you constantly want to start drama. Also its 'instantly' c;

thanks cloak! XD JK

Thanks for banning him from forums, now hopefully the IQ of the forums won't drop anymore from his stupidity

EDIT: You know your message is savage worthy and just great when cloak gives it the like rating :>
Aren't you two like brothers or something? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.