Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

About The Reset... {RANT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #42
Everyone asked for a less op kitpvp, but we got the exact ******* opposite,
@Affixes You fucked up the server

@cloakfox You let @Affixes turn the server to a **** hole.

OHHH HOW I ******* WISH WE HAD OLD FACS, OLD SKYWARS, SKYBLOCK, AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON KITPVP!

BUT YA HAD TO **** IT YP DIDN'T YA?!?!

MY point is that this server is **** and overrated now.

Foxcraft has been corrupted by this ****.

And the people who like it? Well..

**** you...

Point being: thanks for ******* everything up.

P.S: idc if you warn meh cos I'm quitting, dis server is corrupted.

(@TGMDom got FUCKED by affixes cause he's an idiot.. dom makes a joke.. "I wonder if my speed hacks work" "yep they do" (not hacking) GETS BANNED!)

@Affixes pls die

ok thx
Uh saying let me see if my speed hacks work is a bannable offence anyways.

Yeah but he that is considered admitting to hit which is a bannable offence Just because he said that in chat it is.
If he wanted to admit hacking he could have told a staff (then he would be a terrible hacker but anyways) and Its implied that hes joking otherwise i could photoshop a screenshot and get people banned. Lets just say i say in chat ".mlg skillaura .10 true" and you were staff would you ban me? because thats what basically happened. I dont mean to be in a flame war so im gonna stop responding

Kitpvp shouldn't have been touched in the first place in 1.6/1.7 it was fine left untouched, every reset to date hasn't compared to old kitpvp.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Yeah but he that is considered admitting to hit which is a bannable offence Just because he said that in chat it is.
That is incorrect.
We've always gathered video footage before banning ANYONE
If Staff were to ban someone for supposedly admitted it in the chat, they'd be demoted.

The ban message is "Hacked Client; Appeal @ Forums -Staff IGN"
How are we supposed to know he's actually using a hacked client?
There's no justifications by just going off what they said.

Kitpvp shouldn't have been touched in the first place in 1.6/1.7 it was fine left untouched, every reset to date hasn't compared to old kitpvp.
Right. I got on Kitpvp earlier today around 3:00, there were 5 people on. I got on later around 7:00, 7 people on. As you said, it can't be compared to the way Kitpvp used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.