Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A thank you... (all staff/most former staff are included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, someone deleted ekplaysmc's post about the demotion, gg wp, cya tho. You were legit the best for introducing Dubtrack to me :D

Last edited:

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #28
Cya Producing. You were a good staff member and your thread hurt me a bit. It just felt sad to me. Well, anyways, good luck in the future and hope you have a good life. Thanks for everything. ( Even though you banned me )

sips

Donator
Danny, it's stupid as f*** how people think that you were ruining the server, around 70% of the time you ban hackers and that helps out the server so much! But the other 30% you do things that you shouldn't have been doing like, false muting, saying things that you should not have said, even if the server is toxiic to you, you do not have to be toxiic back to the people.
Goodbye, Danny
-Eftro
Honestly, whether you think he was **** at being staff or not... You would never make a better staff member than him... Because he's mature, and knows how to help.

Edit: Sure he had some messups... I mean... I got him demoted to P-Helper for hackusating my friend while he was skyping me. ^.^

Thread starter Banned #33
Honestly, whether you think he was **** at being staff or not... You would never make a better staff member than him... Because he's mature, and knows how to help.

Edit: Sure he had some messups... I mean... I got him demoted to P-Helper for hackusating my friend while he was skyping me. ^.^
That wasn't the reason (probably contributed but still xD) thanks for the kind words.

the fact that this skid thinks he can actually make a good staff member makes me laugh hard

Oh, and you didn't edit anything lmao - show us where it says your post was edited

noby

Donator
Banned #36

I never said "You were **** at being a staff member" and how am I not mature but the one who made a thread saying "f you all" is?

Donator
Producing probably new that i'd say this, but guys i have been telling you for 2 ******* years that he is an abuser and now he is finally demoted. Now he is quitting because he can't take the shame of being demoted

Thread starter Banned #40
Producing probably new that i'd say this, but guys i have been telling you for 2 ******* years that he is an abuser and now he is finally demoted. Now he is quitting because he can't take the shame of being demoted
I'm not quitting, nor am I ashamed of being demoted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.